Lighting

Chillipepper

Hello all.

At the moment we have a fluorescent light under the units above the sink and would like to change it to LED. I have replaced all the other lamps but don't know if I can get an led strip to fit it or replace the full fitting any help would be much appreciated

Swift Freestyle S6 TD Pulled by a Land Rover Discovery 3 or SWMBO's Freelander 2.

Have a look at this that Digger_07 posted

http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/community/gallery/album/1604-led-lighting/

Maybe of some help to you

Dave & Annette .

07 Kia Sorento 2. 5 CRDi XE --- 2012 Lunar Clubman CK

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

Hello all.

At the moment we have a fluorescent light under the units above the sink and would like to change it to LED. I have replaced all the other lamps but don't know if I can get an led strip to fit it or replace the full fitting any help would be much appreciated

You can now get a direct replacement for your fluorescent tube with LEDs encased instead but have forgotten where I saw it. Sorry. (Perhaps ebay whilst browsing?)

But that would be inefficient (as well as more expensive). Far better to just wire in some 12V LEDs.