Isabella 1000

Millerjo1974

Hi,

We have just sold our old caravan and are purchasing a 2009 Bailey Senator California. We need a new awning and want an Isabella size 1000. Ideally we would like to purchase a nearly new one in excellent condition or if not try to buy a previous year's model as they are obviously fairly costly. I would really appreciate any suggestions of where I may be able to get one or if anyone knows about any dealers with offers on Isabella awnings. Many Thanks

Joanne

Edited by Millerjo1974

Not being funny but. ..........are you sure it's a 2009 Barcelona ??

Later (as in Unicorn) models are twin axle and have an awning A-A size of 1113 cm which is 1100 in Isabella sizes

Thanks, I have altered it to a California. My mum has a Unicorn Barcelona and I briefly lost the plot! The awning size for the California is 1000 though I think. If anyone has or knows of anyone who has an Isabella 1000 for sale though I would love to hear about it. I keep looking on ebay and preloved.

Hi,

. I would really appreciate any suggestions of where I may be able to get one or if anyone knows about any dealers with offers on Isabella awnings.

Joanne

Could I suggest you try Lowdhams in Huddersfield, they might be able to offer a deal on a new 2014 Isabella. Manager is a gent by the name of Steve who is very helpful.