Pet Insurance

My current pet insurer Mark & Spencer has increased the cost of cover for my five year old dog, our maximum foreign trip length at the moment is five weeks. I have found alternate policies but they have a max of 30 days.

Any thoughts please

We have a Wilderness trailboat it is the same as a Caravan but it floats, the inside fittings are the same as in many Caravans (Lights,Cooker, Alde heating etc), we stay on Caravan sites (Caravan mode) enroute to and from our chosen destinations,and in France on the return leg for two or more nights due to vet visits. www. wilderness. org. uk

Caravan Club pet insurance, unlimited trips per year max 60 days each, may go longer if you ask. ..

Lunar Clubman SB 2013 following a Hyundai Tucson MHEV 4x4 2 ltr 185 hp Premium SE (2019)

Just got my renewal from Caravan Club and checked against John Lewis's Quote and like for like JL were £50 more for the same level of cover. Been with CC for a few years now and they always seem to be the most competitive for us.

HTH

Seesaw

2012 Swift Conqueror 630 towed by Toyota Hilux Invincible

Never had it, put the money in a building society account, it's there when you need it, if you don't so much the better. We've had dogs, cats and ponies over the years and if we'd had insurance, considering the claims we've had it would have cost a fortune in premiums and few claims.

Landrover Freelander 2 towing a Bailey Pegasus IV verona