Vision Bed Telescopic Stays.

Seaman

The telescopic stays on both the front beds have failed in the fully extended position. I have had to remove them as they are impossible to retract. I'm wondering if this is a common problem. I am surprised as the stays are made in Germany, usually the pinnacle of engiineering perfection?

David

мы приходим невидимый - HM Submarines Conqueror, Churchill, Renown, Onslaught, Ocelot, Porpoise

Guy's you are so right!!! This has been the worst year for luck that I have ever experienced. Hopefully my luck will change in 32 days time, I retire then!!

David

мы приходим невидимый - HM Submarines Conqueror, Churchill, Renown, Onslaught, Ocelot, Porpoise

Good luck to you David, I hope you get everything sorted.

Thank you Steve, at least I will have more time on my hands. I have been on a 50 year apprenticeship for my retirement, so I think I have passed the course? I will need to find some voluntary work to occupy some of my time and keep me active.

As for the car, it is suddenly become unreliable on inclines. May have to emigrate to Holland!!! ;)

I hope all is well for you and your good lady and you get your Elddis sorted out? :)

David