New To Caravaning.....help Don't Know How To Work Heater On Gas Or Electric

Graemeliz

Electric - you should have a main 240V switch and then a choice on a rotary dial of 500, 1000 or 2000 watts. (If the same as mine). This brings on a sort of convector heater and you will feel heat above the heater. I don't use blown air as for me, it is useless, blowing luke warm air around. This is the only heating I use.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

a choice on a rotary dial of 500, 1000 or 2000 watts.

Depending on the van's age, the selector switch might be a rotary dial but then again it could be a slider switch. The fan control is often on the top of the fire surround - left hand side with a rotary switch and a selector switch clicking between auto and fixed.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

https://www. bailey-parts. co. uk/HandbookDownload. aspx to download the manuals for the Auvergne. .. it should help with lots of other things too!

2012 Bailey Pegasus 2 Rimini towed by 2019 Ford Galaxy Titanium X, 2.0 EcoBlue, 8 speed auto.

Good post - 2005 Auvergne is there.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Good post - 2005 Auvergne is there.

I know - I checked first. ;) I actually found the link from an old thread on here via Google, so credit due. ...

Edited by Rodders53

2012 Bailey Pegasus 2 Rimini towed by 2019 Ford Galaxy Titanium X, 2.0 EcoBlue, 8 speed auto.