Question On Double Screen Blinds

sampvt

In my motorhome all my windows have a blind that comes down and is held by a small rocker clip. This clip also keeps the fly screen fastened to each other, which pulls up, clipped together. These little rocker clips sit in a channel and are no more than 1 inch wide and toggle on their own plastic bit that fits into the fly screen channel which is about 1/32 of and inch wide and they slide in from the sides.

Does anyone know what they are called, where I can get them form and lastly how can I find out who makes these blinds as there are no names on any of the windows.

Im back to motorhoming with a scooter on the back again.

Go to your dealers accessory shop. They usually have these hung up in little packet's.

Bailey Olympus s11.

Towed by a Man City fanatic and his long suffering wife.

Go to your dealers accessory shop. They usually have these hung up in little packet's.

Ive been in 3 shops now and nobody has heard of them.

https://www. bailey-parts. co. uk/Product. aspx?PartNumber=1230215 from your description, perhaps ??? If so any Bailey dealer will order them in for you. .. or you can buy direct (£5 delivery)

Also once you know what they're called you may be able to find them elsewhere or ask Elddis what they are?

http://www. leisureshopdirect. com/default. aspx?shop=caravan&menu=home&searchtext=blinds&searchcriteria=entire%20store have a large range of blinds parts that you could trawl through and maybe find the one you have?

Edited by Rodders53

2012 Bailey Pegasus 2 Rimini towed by 2019 Ford Galaxy Titanium X, 2.0 EcoBlue, 8 speed auto.

Ive been in 3 shops now and nobody has heard of them.

Are these the same sort of clips/blinds that are used on the large Heki rooflights?

Edited by ian16527

Here is the unit. Its the one on the left and is 1. 25 inches square.

post-53758-0-57501200-1411212903_thumb.jpg

Edited by sampvt