Recommend Dealers In Midlands

Pavb2

Hi all can anyone recommend any SH midlands based dealers in the midlands.

I've been up to Canley caravans by Tamworth and Broad lane in Alcester

Any help appreciated

Edited by Pavb2

Thanks for those links Bright Spark I had googled to death but was looking for reputable ones that people might have had dealings with and can recommend

Edited by Pavb2

Steer clear of Broadlane, we got our fingers burnt there and ended up having to get some quite severe damp repairs done by someone else.

Theres Cosford caravans by wolverhampton and also CM leisure near telford. Both keep a decent selection of used stock and quality aftersales too

Abbey Aventura 318 (2006)

Vauxhall Vectra sri cdti 150 estate

Thanks for those links Bright Spark I had googled to death but was looking for reputable ones that people might have had dealings with and can recommend

I like "Broadlane" but as you see others do not It really is a personal choice and be vigilant when looking

Theres Rock Caravans on the A5 going towards Atherstone and Tamworth. They only sell Used Caravans

http://www. rockcaravans. com

Edited by Scaramanga

Salop leisure in Shrewsbury, venture caravans on the A5 near the Watford gap, Grantham caravans in you guessed it, Grantham, all good dealers. It depends if you are looking for a particular brand, and where in the midlands you are.

Land Rover Discovery and Conquerer 630

We always liked Raymond James Atherstone, if you visit there you will also be viewing a little bit of caravan history as it's the site of the factory that used to make Avondale. My parents and sister bought from broadlane, everything seamed ok but when it can into trading in they were no help at all, I found the sales team quite disagreeable. If you fancy a trip out look up White arches, ok prices on new but overpriced on second hand.

In the past bought off Broadlane Coventry and Kenilworth no probs, West Midland Caravans @ Jacksons Old Arley, again no probs. Behind Planters Garden Centre a small Dealer, I think Tamworth Caravan Sales (on E-Bay) no experience with them.

I have recently bought SH from Raymond James at Atherstone,

The staff were all very polite,knowledgeable and eager to help with nothing

seeming to be any trouble.

The hand over was very thorough and every aspect was explained to me,

even though I was buying like for like and was familiar with the equipment, and all the equipment was

fired up or switched on to show me it was working.

The van was serviced and damp tested before I picked it up and the PDI picked up that one

small led in the awning light was not working and this was changed.

On top of that I was given a 3 year warrenty which is excellent on a 2 year old van.

Another plus was receiving 2 free tickets to the NEC caravan show in October, for being

good customers. :)

Dave & Annette .

07 Kia Sorento 2. 5 CRDi XE --- 2012 Lunar Clubman CK

Fuller Leisure, Gunthorpe, Notts. Fantastic sales staff and matched by superb aftersales service. Wouldn't hesitate to use again or recommend.

2019 Adria Adora Thames

In the past I have used Raymond James at Atherstone and found them to be very good. Only changed to another Dealer as I found one much nearer home that are also very good.

Bob

Mercedes Benz E220 AMG Line Auto Estate and Bailey S4 Unicorn Cadiz

There is also Chichester in Birmingham and Bromsgrove. They offer a warranty on most second hand caravans they sell. Have a look at their website.

Without doubt the best caravan dealer in the midlands is Salop leisure @Shrewsbury. .. Service Second to none

Salop Caravans at Cosford also very good Bailey dealer, but they have part ex. Nice people to do business with. We have had 5 vans from them now :)

Hyundai Santa Fe+Bailey Unicorn Cadiz

Mini Cooper convertible -fun Car!:)

Steer clear of Broadlane, we got our fingers burnt there and ended up having to get some quite severe damp repairs done by someone else.

I'm not a fan of theirs either & will be buying elsewhere next time.

Have my 'van (& previous one) serviced & warranty jobs done (y2 onwards), at Raymond James (despite not purchasing from them they were willing to take over the warranty problems). Can't fault them & various people I know have had excellent service & always buy their new 'vans from them.

3L auto Nissan Terrano, 2004 & Swift Elegance 530, 2018. As Leonardo da Vinci once said: 'If you find from your own experience that something is a fact & it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority & base your reasoning on your own findings' ie: use your common sense!

I'm not a fan of theirs either & will be buying elsewhere next time.

Have my 'van (& previous one) serviced & warranty jobs done (y2 onwards), at Raymond James (despite not purchasing from them they were willing to take over the warranty problems). Can't fault them & various people I know have had excellent service & always buy their new 'vans from them.

Hi all can anyone recommend any SH midlands based dealers in the midlands.

I've been up to Canley caravans by Tamworth and Broad lane in Alcester

Any help appreciated

Salop leisure see George Harris lovely people good sound dealership

Salop Caravans at Cosford also very good Bailey dealer, but they have part ex. Nice people to do business with. We have had 5 vans from them now :)

They gave us the impression of being greedy as they offered us such a poor trade in on our caravan it was a joke. Two other dealers offered us a much higher price and at the one we got £1500 more for our caravan.

I would say they were average and no better than anywhere else except they don't like to discount and the sales person had to keep going to a manager when asked a question not on her script. Their accessories shop although well stocked is very expensive in comparison to other dealers.

The above shows that different people have different experiences when visiting a dealer and the OP may get a terrific deal off Salops.

We would also recommend Raymond James, we have had a few problems with our new van and they have always sorted them out no problems . My sister has brought s/ h from them and they have been pleased with them too.

Have to agree about aftersales. Their service department is very good. But they dont do a good deal when it comes to sales IMHO. Thats why my money went elsewhere.

You could also try West Midlands Caravans at Old Arley, nextdoor to Jacksons

http://www. westmidlandcaravans. co. uk

Edited by Scaramanga

We have had two caravans from West Midland Caravans and have always found them to friendly and helpful, plus there is always Jacksons next door so you can get all your accessories and stuff.

birminghamhistory. co. uk

I have always found Broadlane caravans to be good both on buying a caravan and on servicing. Never had any problems and the staff are excellent.

Brian

Salop "Cosford" Caravans for me . ...........

They took over my servicing and warranty repairs, no problem with them what so ever. Workshop manager and his team are excellent and the accessory shop is well stock (Priced the same as everybody else's)

Nice people to deal with.

Edited by Gaz40