Bailey Gt65 Verona

mr umpa

Could someone please answer a question for me I have a gt 65 Verona had for 2 months now. Have just been looking at reviews on the gt65 and it says they like the fact it has an external sat and ariel point but have been away in my van a few times now but can't find one does anyone with a gt65 have one and where can I find it on my caravan. Thanks

Just a guess but on my swift they are in the battery box.

looked there and nothing!!! Thanks.

Possibly underneath the caravan along the edge somewhere, but Bailey don't mention them on their website!

As far as I remember the first gt65's came out with said sat/12v point inside the battery box like the unicorn 2 but as far as im aware they have stopped fitting them now, no idea why.

Abbey Aventura 318 (2006)

Vauxhall Vectra sri cdti 150 estate

As far as I remember the first gt65's came out with said sat/12v point inside the battery box like the unicorn 2 but as far as im aware they have stopped fitting them now, no idea why.

I think it is like the width reduction from the Pegasus 2 to GT65, it is simply another reason for you to consider "upgrading" to the Unicorn.

We have a GT65 Rimini and I have looked for an external aerial point and couldn't find one. I looked in our manual and there wasn't one mentioned.

If you do find one let me know!

I have a verona and I have looked and nope not one on mine.

It's annoying that you have to have a wire threaded through a window on a new van you would think a point would be added at manufacture

Driving Nissan Navara 2013.

Bailey Pegasus Verona 2014.

Its a very easy upgrade to carry out and the alutech system makes it really easy to route cables.

Abbey Aventura 318 (2006)

Vauxhall Vectra sri cdti 150 estate

I have a verona and I have looked and nope not one on mine.

It's annoying that you have to have a wire threaded through a window on a new van you would think a point would be added at manufacture

I totally agree with you .

Hi, as far as I am aware my gt 65 only has a solar panel connection in the battery compartment, no external TV point.

Hi, as far as I am aware my gt 65 only has a solar panel connection in the battery compartment, no external TV point.

Mine is the same, which as others said is a shame as many of the sites we stay on have a booster system which means running a cable into the van into the back of the telly.

BMW X6 M50D + Buccaneer Schooner 2017

Hi

I think your find it was a misprint in original brochure, said it had external sat/tv point but never did.

When i got my verona in april last year i asked about it and that was the reply.

I have since fitted a tv/sat point myself inside battery box, run wires out of back of battery box, under seat and into front locker, and then fed it up corner trim into arial/booster cupboard, then fitted t-piece to origional arial lead, works perfect and no wires to look at.

Ian

Hi

I think your find it was a misprint in original brochure, said it had external sat/tv point but never did.

When i got my verona in april last year i asked about it and that was the reply.

I have since fitted a tv/sat point myself inside battery box, run wires out of back of battery box, under seat and into front locker, and then fed it up corner trim into arial/booster cupboard, then fitted t-piece to origional arial lead, works perfect and no wires to look at.

Ian

Thanks Ian, I think I will give that mod a go :)

Thanks Ian, I think I will give that mod a go :)

Hi gmc15

You are more than welcome

I will see if i can get some pictures to show what i have done,this way you have tv /sat at both tv points in caravan.

Regards

Ian

Hi gmc15

You are more than welcome

I will see if i can get some pictures to show what i have done,this way you have tv /sat at both tv points in caravan.

Regards

Ian

Thanks Ian :)

Graeme.

Hi

Ian

hi think I will have a go and do mine aswell. Thanks for the tip.