Which Water Inlet Pump

Benspickup2011

Hello, I've recently acquired a conqueror 590 lux. It's a 1998 model. I would like to know which specific water inlet pump I require. I want to just use a external aqua roll. The inlet socket is a whale one with two flat contacts on the side at the bottom of the socket. Does anyone know the model I require? Many thanks, Ben

Welcome and its probably a Whale pump which you can get from your local caravan shop or eBay.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Take a photo, go to your dealer and Bob's your uncle. There are not that many types. Will be easy.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Top tip, thanks very much. What would be a reasonable price for one. I really need to do my homework and figure out how to use just the little aqua roll or the on board tank. We most probably won't use the shower so hope that a aqua roll would be fine for doing the washing up etc. thanks for your help, cheers Ben

• 4 weeks later...

Top tip, thanks very much. What would be a reasonable price for one. I really need to do my homework and figure out how to use just the little aqua roll or the on board tank. We most probably won't use the shower so hope that a aqua roll would be fine for doing the washing up etc. thanks for your help, cheers Ben

For the Whale Watermaster (I think you need this) unit you can expect to pay circa £65 from your dealer. May get it cheaper on auction site though. We use this unit and find it excellent. If you need to use the shower, link two Aquarolls together with a syphon tube.

Alan

Edited by a13est