Toilet In Bailey Senator Carolina

Hi,

I'm new to caravaning and this forum so I hope I have posted this in the right place! I am looking for some advice from those more experienced than me.

I've found a Bailey Carolina 2008 caravan to buy which will be my first van. The price is ok but it was subject to a satisfactory service which has just been done. The water ingress report has come in at an average of 10% apart from the area between the toilet and sink which has registered 18%. The service engineer has suggested possibly some spillage from the sink or toilet and to monitor it.

I'm aware that the van previously (a couple of years ago) had a toilet cassette repaired due to some leakage at the point fluid enters the cassette and was wondering if the two could be connected?

Also should I be looking at this issue and not touching the van with a barge pole?

Many thanks.

Sounds perfectly fine. 18% isn't very high. Keep your eye on it to see if it's reducing or increasing and if it increases get it repaired under warranty.

Sounds fine to me too and that Senator range was arguably Baileys finest i would go for it if you like the van and the layout.

Phil.

Edited by phil1041

Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Mine : Mercedes GLC 250d AMG, Lunar Clubman SB, Rockwood 5th Wheel Trailer, La Manga Spain.

We have the Carolina series six (2009) and love it too bits. The van layout is ideal for families. I would also say go for it and monitor the issue.

Another member who's made one post, has returned to the forum since but hasn't said "Thanks"

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to those that replied. .........there's been a reason I haven't been back. Clearly one poster had nothing constructive to say!! Hopefully they are not indicative of this community :)