Has Anyone Used Awd Caravan Servicing (Chatham, Kent)?

ribs99

I want to get our new (to us) caravan serviced as it didn't come with any service history so I would like to make sure everything is ok. As it's in storage I thought a mobile servicer would be the best option.

I found AWD Servicing who is local and sent an email with an enquiry, almost 2 weeks later I got a reply and the reply was badly written and sparse.

I appreciate that some sole traders go on holiday and may not be all that good on computers so before I employ the services of this company or look elsewhere I just wanted to check if anyone has used them before and had any comments.

Thanks

Hi, I haven't used AWS so can't comment.

I have used this guy http://graham-clark. co. uk/ and found him very good.

He use to work for Fitt Leisure in Hearn Bay before they were taken over

and then closed down.

Bailey Pageant Series 6 Champagne 2007    Tow Car Toyota Rav4

With our forum rules on naming and shaming, it is unlikely that someone will post a very bad experience with any commercial company.

On a personal basis, I find the initial response and service given to me by any company is one of the main things that determine whether I use them or not. My hard earned money will go to those that provide the goods and services that I want.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

With our forum rules on naming and shaming, it is unlikely that someone will post a very bad experience with any commercial company.

On a personal basis, I find the initial response and service given to me by any company is one of the main things that determine whether I use them or not. My hard earned money will go to those that provide the goods and services that I want.

Ok, can anyone recommend a mobile servicer who covers the Kent area? Caravan is stored in Medway.

I totally agree with you but I wanted to give him a chance, for all I know it could be run by a middle age chap who has been in the industry for years and knows everything about servicing caravans but isn't very good with a computer. On the other hand his work might be as good as his computer skills :)

Why don't you do a search on Approved Workshops for a mobile tech in your area. Roulotte Services seem to have a good rating and are nearby.

I did that which is how I found the company mentioned above. I don't want to just pick one based on their reviews (as these can easily be made up) I'd rather get someones personal experience instead.

I did that which is how I found the company mentioned above. I don't want to just pick one based on their reviews (as these can easily be made up) I'd rather get someones personal experience instead.

Hi ribs99,

Why not ask Forum members to PM you with their experience's, that way no one gets hurt.

Bailey Pageant Series 6 Champagne 2007    Tow Car Toyota Rav4

We do mobile servicing and cover your area, give us a call on 01580 860851 and ask for Jon (who is our mobile engineer) or PM me your details and I can get him to call you to arrange a service :)