A Little Bit Of Fun

Grev

Good afternoon all,

Since joining this forum I have received some great advice, and having looked around there are some really interesting and informative topics on CT. There are some characters and a few who like to shake things up a little with controversial comment or viewpoint, I believe it is what makes a good forum great.

However I have not come across the most vital of topics. ....(it may be here but I've not seen it)

What would be your ideal/dream outfit? Now before any of you start mentioning about high heels and sequins I am referring to tow car and caravan. The more exotic and unusual the better the only rule is it will have to work in the real world, so no Ferrari 250 gto coupled to a 26 foot Hobby!!

So to get you started mine is:

Aston Martin Rapide S pulling a Swift Conqueror 645 this would be a 97% match with enough room for two of the kids (the youngest ones) plus a lot of fun exploring once we reach the South of France.

Your turn. .......

We only went in to have a look!!!

post-50503-0-37311200-1410369915_thumb.jpg

I am halfway there :D

Ste

. ....One life, Don't waste it fixing LandRovers .

Ford F350 SUPERDUTY Towing 640 Hobby @ 1%

What would be your ideal/dream outfit? Now before any of you start mentioning about high heels and sequins I am referring to tow car and caravan. The more exotic and unusual the better the only rule is it will have to work in the real world, so no Ferrari 250 gto coupled to a 26 foot Hobby!!

So to get you started mine is:

Aston Martin Rapide S pulling a Swift Conqueror 645 this would be a 97% match with enough room for two of the kids (the youngest ones) plus a lot of fun exploring once we reach the South of France.

Your turn. .......

I think you may have broken your own rules as the Rapide doesn't have homologation for towing so your outfit can't exist.

Yeti 2.0TDi EU6 150 DSG 4X4 L&K, Octavia TSi Manual, Fabia TSi DSG, Swift Challenger.

attachicon.gifford f350 tri axle. jpg

I am halfway there :D

Ste

You've stolen my thunder!!

Big 5th wheeler that gives me an excuse to buy a big pick up :D :D

I refer you to the Rt Hon Member for the 19th Century.....................pictured just to the left of your screen..................

I think you may have broken your own rules as the Rapide doesn't have homologation for towing so your outfit can't exist.

He did say Dream/ideal . ;)

Ste

. ....One life, Don't waste it fixing LandRovers .

Ford F350 SUPERDUTY Towing 640 Hobby @ 1%

Ste

But he also said it must work in the real world. I have seen an Aston Martin with a tow bar. The bloke who owns the marina we store our motorhome in tows his jet ski on the back of his Aston. Not sure exactly what model it is though. Edited by Woodie106

I refer you to the Rt Hon Member for the 19th Century.....................pictured just to the left of your screen..................

It would appear that they do however exist!

http://www. ebay. co. uk/itm/13-PIN-ADAPTER-CONVERTER-FOR-Aston-Martin-Rapide-CAR-TRAILER-CARAVAN-TOW-BAR-/291171043566

https://www. flickr. com/photos/victor_sween/8542224928/

I will definitely be sticking with this as my dream outfit

We only went in to have a look!!!

I think a Range Rover pulling an Inos, or an American RV, a 400hp pusher with quad slides.

Edited by Marks

Land Rover Discovery and Conquerer 630

Lotus Europa and Pennine Fiesta (i'll happily break the 85% myth rule guess).

Failing that a Disco and Swift Challenger 586 (they don't do any decent layouts in the posh ranges!) Don't think I could put up with the interiors of any of the 5th wheelers I've seen.

Ste

You're just not thinking big ste, not sure how you get the car off though? Guess which photo fits my budget?! Lol

post-55551-0-76657700-1410387105_thumb.jpg

post-55551-0-36089800-1410387127_thumb.jpg

Lotus Europa and Pennine Fiesta (i'll happily break the 85% myth rule guess).

Failing that a Disco and Swift Challenger 586 (they don't do any decent layouts in the posh ranges!) Don't think I could put up with the interiors of any of the 5th wheelers I've seen.

There's a couple of UK based dealers who make their own interiors now that are much nicer than any of the American ones. They have very nice leather sofas & the wood veneers are light European colours as opposed to the dark drab American ones you see.

Is be specing from new so Could pick & choose fabrics & veneer colours etc.

not only that, but it would give an excuse to get a big pick up :D :D

There's a couple of UK based dealers who make their own interiors now that are much nicer than any of the American ones. They have very nice leather sofas & the wood veneers are light European colours as opposed to the dark drab American ones you see.

Is be specing from new so Could pick & choose fabrics & veneer colours etc.

not only that, but it would give an excuse to get a big pick up :D :D

Well speccing the interior might make it ok, but I'd steer clear of white/cream/black/red leather! I definitely don't want a big pick up though, so it's back to hoping Vanmaster get going again!