Cleaning And Waxing A Bailey Alu-Tech Grp Body...

No_Name

I'm sure I've seen a thread on this topic some months ago but blowed if I can find it. ..

We have a new Pursuit and being AluTech construction it has GRP sides. I want to give it a good clean and wax ready for winter. Is there any particular product or process I should or shouldn't use?

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy,

The only product Bailey recommend is Care_avan available from most accessory shops. Not cheap, but I have used it & apply the wax polish twice a year & it seems to work very well at keeping the road grime down to a minimum.

Les.
2. 0ltr 150TDCi TITANIUM X KUGA + 2016 Elddis Crusader Mistral ( Misty )

" I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong "

Three words. . Autoglym Autoglym Autoglym.

Mine sparkles. A good rule of thumb is to look after it as you would your car's bodywork.

Greased Lightning or careavan for when a proper wash isn't possible.

Use autoglym on the windows too. come up lovely they do!

Care a Van gave out a lot of false marketing which is why I would not go near them with a barge pole. We recently used the Meguairs 3 step on our caravan and it now has a brilliant shine. Previously we used Autoglym which was also very good.

I'm sure I've seen a thread on this topic some months ago but blowed if I can find it. ..

We have a new Pursuit and being AluTech construction it has GRP sides. I want to give it a good clean and wax ready for winter. Is there any particular product or process I should or shouldn't use?

Thanks

Andy

Thanks Andy our products have been designed for Alu Tech panels GRP / Gelcote panels and thus are safe and not over priced as you will see from our web site all with free postage or avaiable at all major Bailey Dealers.

gallery_1122_263_1782.jpg

Care a Van gave out a lot of false marketing which is why I would not go near them with a barge pole. .

I'm with you on that, I can well remember all the stuff that was posted and made up my mind that I would never buy any of their products and never have. Did not like the way they conducted business.

• 1 month later...

Hi we have just got a Bailey barcelona alitech body, we want to go away for couple of days each month hopefully in the winter now we have good heating in van, what do we do about wintering the van, last year we cleaned with fenwicks caravan cleaner and fenwicks over wintering, but we did not go away during the winter, please can anyone advise, thanks!

Hi we have just got a Bailey barcelona alitech body, we want to go away for couple of days each month hopefully in the winter now we have good heating in van, what do we do about wintering the van, last year we cleaned with fenwicks caravan cleaner and fenwicks over wintering, but we did not go away during the winter, please can anyone advise, thanks!

Hi Sheila 86, ALL Fenwicks cleaners including the Overwintering are Safe to use on any type / make of Caravan, so if I was satisfied with the results from last year there is no nead to change anything only to try and get away more if that's possible. Just a reminder once the Overwintering is applied you don't have to remove it you can hitch up and drive off . safe caravanning OMF

Hi Oldboy, many thanks for your much appreciated endorsement of Fenwick's Products, as you may be well aware the whole retail trade is in the middle of a great change in our buying habits and we have only just started, there is a lot more to come, that's why your opinion is so important to us as ones name can be ruined in nano seconds. Thanks again OMF

Just remember if your using Fenwicks Overwinter and you take your van away, if it rains (a lot) when your towing it might be best when you get back to give your van another coating to top it up

Quality valeting of caravans and motorhomes www. motorhomevalet. co. uk