Nosey Neighbours

KimmyandGinge

How many of you do this??

When someone pulls up on site, do you search for that caravan on Google to see what the interior and layout is like??? :blush:

Hyundai Santa Fe 2. 2 Premium Auto 2010 - Sterling Eccles Moonstone 2005 - Kampa Ace Air 300 2016

When someone pulls up on site, do you search for that caravan on Google to see what the interior and layout is like??? :blush:

In a word, NO

Busy planning what I'm going to do with my time or chilling out, not really bothered what the layout is.

No, the only layout and interior I'm interested in is my own.

How sad.

No, Never thought of doing that.

Why would you :blink::rolleyes:

Bailey Pageant Series 6 Champagne 2007    Tow Car Toyota Rav4

Motorhomes I used to but not caravans . Motorhomes are fascinating but that's just because something average could be parked next to you do you google it for an idea then fall of your seat when you see it's 80k

2012 Static Willerby Severn, Sitting in Hidden Valley Welshpool . B)

Well I do, if I have internet.

Because I like caravans, all the oh no I don't makes me smile. You may as well look on the net as I would find it less intrusive than the staring into the van that most people tend to do instead of, or in addition to the googling.

Yep, I do. ... I'm sad too 😁

Citroen ds4 2. 0 hdi 163bhp Lunar Venus 500 2012.

Yes we do, more with motorhomes but caravans also.

We like to look at the layout and cost !!!!!

Driving Nissan Navara 2013.

Bailey Pegasus Verona 2014.

Never crossed my mind. ........until now!

2009 2. 5 Kia Sorento
2012 Bailey Unicorn Valencia

I don't, it sounds a bit sad, but generally, seats at front, kitchen in middle, bed at back, there you go, saved you looking :-)

Land Rover Discovery and Conquerer 630

We sit and look at caravans coming in and out of the storage area and just look up, say "Oh it's so 'n' so away" or "It's them with that caravan" but never actually bothered with the layout.

Compass Shadow 1988

I'm too busy watching their reversing and pitching methods to look down, although I've only recently entered the world of smart phones so it will probably end up being a natural progression for me!?

Regards,

Kevin

Honda F-RV towing 1999 Bailey Senator Montana

actually, when I see a van pull up I check the fella out (oh yes) lol

I need to know whether this guy is in with a chance of out drinking me, if he looks like he could let battle commence ( my round first obviously)

VOLVO s60 se towing a Swift Azzura

actually, when I see a van pull up I check the fella out (oh yes) lol

I need to know whether this guy is in with a chance of out drinking me, if he looks like he could let battle commence ( my round first obviously)

I hope I park next to you at some point next year, I am always looking for a drinking partner in the evenings. :D

These smartphones are a conversation killer.

I can remember when I had bought a brand new Burstner Ventana 455 TS Continental model in 2004 the amount of people that wanted to have look inside to see the layout and this would start up new friendships with the people while we were on site. :)

Bailey Pageant Series 6 Champagne 2007    Tow Car Toyota Rav4