Roll On Thursday.

t5van

Off to a C. L near Leyburn for 4 days,then off to a C. L outside Dumfries for 4 days. Then to Ben Nevis campsite, with the view to climbing the Ben. Then to a C. L outside Inverness for 7 days, returning to Berwick on tweed for 3 days, then Bedale for 2 nights then home and back to work, for a rest.

Sounds hectic but wonderful! Hope the weather stays good for you :) we're off to Somerset on Saturday for 4 nights then New Forest on a CL for 3 nights! You're away for a lovely long break :)

I'll try to ensure a clear road for you. We leave tomorrow for New Galloway (Dumfries & Galoway) then on to Glencoe, Morvick, Poolewe, Blair Atholl and then to Berwick on Tweed if "they" have'nt closed the border by then!! Back home by mid October depending on weather. I'll keep an eye out for you on the Ben.

Volvo V70/Lunar Clubman 475/2 CKW

Yeah, where in the Forrest are you off to and where in Surrey are you from.

Off to Airview Farm, Ibsley, not an area we usually visit when we go to the forest but thought we'd give it a go, site only opened last year. And we're from Epsom :)

Cool, we have never visited there either, let me know how you get on, we visit the Forrest often, albeit more out of season.

I'll try to ensure a clear road for you. We leave tomorrow for New Galloway (Dumfries & Galoway) then on to Glencoe, Morvick, Poolewe, Blair Atholl and then to Berwick on Tweed if "they" have'nt closed the border by then!! Back home by mid October depending on weather. I'll keep an eye out for you on the Ben.

Well enjoy and if you see a Fat Guy walking a Stafford say hello.

Edited by t5van

Sounds hectic but wonderful! Hope the weather stays good for you :) we're off to Somerset on Saturday for 4 nights then New Forest on a CL for 3 nights! You're away for a lovely long break :)

Gonna miss you again MayBlossom if you're coming to TOO. We're here now, but leaving on Friday! Hope the weather holds for you - it's glorious at the moment.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Oh what a shame :( hope you had a lovely stay :) weather not looking too bad for next week . It'll be our last stay at the Oaks as we're coming out of storage and going touring again, have loved it there but time to do something different ( and cheaper ;) ) Be nice to be able to see our van in between our hols and give it a good clean which we can't do where it is . Have lots of places lined up!

Oh what a shame :( hope you had a lovely stay :) weather not looking too bad for next week . It'll be our last stay at the Oaks as we're coming out of storage and going touring again, have loved it there but time to do something different ( and cheaper ;) ) Be nice to be able to see our van in between our hols and give it a good clean which we can't do where it is . Have lots of places lined up!

I know what you mean - hope you have a lovely last stay and enjoy your touring!

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.