Jump to content

Fritiders Awning

Ange 72

Recommended Posts

Hello, can anyone help?


I've just bought a 2nd hand fritiders awning. All the poles are there for inside the awning but none for the little canopy bit on the front at the top.


Can anyone tell me:

The proper term for these poles and the best place to buy them.


Many thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi there, sounds like "canopy sleeve poles"- these hold the external front canopy rigid. I could probably make you some up no problem.


See my website, www. canvaslove. co. uk for contact details.


Kind regards,



Specialising in pre-owned caravan awnings, visit www. canvaslove. co. uk for more info!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...