Can A Dent Be Repaired On A Bailey Olympus 2?

Hi my lovely little 4 year old daughter accidentally opened the car door onto side of the caravan leaving a nice dent behind ! Does anyone know if dents can be repaired on the alutech body shell and if so are there any companies in the West Midlands ? Cheers

Simple answer. .. YES. They can be filled and sprayed the same as a car.

Is the dent small enough to cover up with a sticker ;)

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Mahatma Gandhi

Just to reassure you, we had some scratches and dents repaired on our 2011 Pegasus - the dealer got a body repairer to do the work and it was perfect!

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Most mobile smart repairs are not very good. I rectify bad one's most day's.

Smart stands for. .. Small to Medium Area Repair Techniques. ... so no they are not big jobs!

I can tell you who coined that phrase and the person he nicked the Smart bit from. I have been involved in the trade since before those names came to be used, and boy is there some scammers out there.

Thrown out after 5 or 10 days of poor quality training to wreck peoples vehicles. Sold very expenisive franchises that only benefit the people selling them, well it is just so wrong.

My pet car sprayer charges less for a small area repair like a bumper scuff than the local so-called Smart repairer.

He had his own shop and will spray anything up to a full car and is used by a fair number of main dealers in the area.

Tony