Adult Only Sites

Does anybody know of any quiet adult only sites situated in the south around the Portsmouth area (or anywhere in the south) as the kids have finally flown the nest :D

A bad day on holiday is better than a good day at work

Have a look at the Tranquil touring sites website, lots on there but not that many in the Portsmouth area, a few adult only CL s which look nice if you're a member of the Caravan Club :)

Welcome to CT :)

That's really useful info many thanks :)

Have a look at the Tranquil touring sites website, lots on there but not that many in the Portsmouth area, a few adult only CL s which look nice if you're a member of the Caravan Club :)

Welcome to CT :)

New to this !!! that's really useful info many thanks :)

We've been at the Old Oaks adult site in Somerset for the last few years as a store and stay but are now off to do some touring so also checking out sites in the south. The Old Oaks is worth a visit as it's a really beautiful park, quite expensive but you have to book early if you want to go in high season, have a look at their website :) Off to an adult only CL ( 5 van site) week after next in the New Forest which isn't too far from Portsmouth.

We've been at the Old Oaks adult site in Somerset for the last few years as a store and stay but are now off to do some touring so also checking out sites in the south. The Old Oaks is worth a visit as it's a really beautiful park, quite expensive but you have to book early if you want to go in high season, have a look at their website :) Off to an adult only CL ( 5 van site) week after next in the New Forest which isn't too far from Portsmouth.

Thankyou once again, have a good week, would be interested to know what the site is like :)

I'll report back after we've been and let you know what it's like, then you may want to give it a go if all ok :)

I'll report back after we've been and let you know what it's like, then you may want to give it a go if all ok :)

great, thanks we will wait for your review :)

I do!!

Phil.

Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Mine : Mercedes GLC 250d AMG, Lunar Clubman SB, Rockwood 5th Wheel Trailer, La Manga Spain.

If the kids had finally flown the nest I wouldn't want to celebrate (?????) by stopping in a caravan !!

Who mentioned celebrate ! please read posts properly !

In Somerset, not south as such, although it is for us:

http://www. exevalleycamping. co. uk/

Good food and beer a few minutes walk away:

http://badgersholtinn. co. uk/

Bailey Orion News & Information -