Pathfinder Puddle Lights

camperlck

Hi, I hope there are some kindred Pathfinder spirits out there who can help me.

Is there any way to turn off the puddle lights on the Pathfinder? I've recently changed from an X-Trail to a Pathfinder and whilst I love it overall, the one thing I haven't sussed yet is how to turn off the puddle lights.

The scenario is - you've arrived on site, the car and caravan are parked up where they should be and you're in that period of getting everything set-up. In these times I tend to leave car doors and boot lid open as I'm in and out so often it avoids opening / closing doors all the time.

On the X-Trail all I had to do was override the interior lights and everything was off - no chance of draining the battery. On the Pathfinder, I can override all the interior lights, but I can't find any way to turn off the puddle lights. What is worse is they stay on - they don't go off at all whilst there is any door or boot open.

Anyone have this issue? Anyone know how to turn them off?

Any help appreciated.

Fire. Now there's a hot topic!

hi there, im not aware of any way to turn them off, mine goes off after about 20 min even with all doors open . there is no switich for them ' there is a youtube vid on how to replace the mirror glass which i think you need to remove to access the bulbs if removing or replacing them .

Lock the doors. or there is a way to disable them but it is semi permanent, they either work all the time or not at all. Cant remember exactly how to do it but it is somewhere on http://www. nissan-navara. net forum.

Also, if you flash your headlights twice quickly the headlights stay on for 1 minute for every flash. 2 flashes 1 minute 3 flashes 2 minutes up to 5 minutes i think.

Edited by Brocher12

hi there, im not aware of any way to turn them off, mine goes off after about 20 min even with all doors open . there is no switich for them ' there is a youtube vid on how to replace the mirror glass which i think you need to remove to access the bulbs if removing or replacing them .

Thanks for the replies. I'll try leaving it and see if they turn off after 20 mins.

Fire. Now there's a hot topic!