Hull To Zebrugge Free Caravan Travel?

Hi all

Do any of you guys know if P&O has stopped offering free caravan travel at the weekends on this route? I've tried various dates both weekday and weekend and the prices are very similar?

I cant book the crossing now as the prices for July 2015 havent been released yet. Could anyone give me a rough idea of cost taking my car and single axle caravan across with 2 adults and 2 kids?

We travelled to France via calais/dover this year and although cheap, it was a long haul.

Thanks. ...

They were still free either way this past year when we went to Holland. .booked through CC.

Geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Pretty sure our caravan went free with them, in June. booked through c&cc club. Only allowed on weekends though.

We tried booking through P&o website and it wasn't much more then c&cc

Car and van outfit price is much cheaper if you cross on a Saturday or Sunday night. We did this in August through the CC.

BMW X6 M50D + Buccaneer Schooner 2017

Car and van outfit price is much cheaper if you cross on a Saturday or Sunday night. We did this in August through the CC.[/quoteThey used to charge extra if the van was over 6. 5 m,otherwise free on weekends. Amusing to see peoples faces when the staff got the tape measure out to check the length,we paid £40 for extra metre two years ago.

John.

Edited by jwa

Yes they still do this on North Sea Ferries ex Hull (P&O) have been with about a dozen people today who have used it this Summer. ....booked via CC

Geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Yes they still do this on North Sea Ferries ex Hull (P&O) have been with about a dozen people today who have used it this Summer. ....booked via CC

Geoff

Or C&CC.