Porch Awning For Lunar Quasar 554

Edwards2053

Hi. Does anyone know a porch awning that would fit our 2014 lunar quasar? The gap between door & window is only 180 and we don't want the hassle of a full awning.

Welcome and is that 180mms?

Our porch awning has a small return on the awning/caravan edge and therefore this return fouls the window so it cannot be opened.

No problem as we see it, because the van has more than enough other windows.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Hi

Why don't you consider a Bradcot Portico XL. the awning fits into the awning track at the front of the van the same as a conventional awning. the rear is positioned close to the van using a draught pad and pole system. I use this arangement on my Clubman without any problems.

Regards

Sandy

Hi. 180 cms. We did have a sunncamp rotunde 300 which was 260 wide but it was half way across the rear window & we were concerned about scratching/damage to the window

Hi. Does anyone know a porch awning that would fit our 2014 lunar quasar? The gap between door & window is only 180 and we don't want the hassle of a full awning.

Hi

Why don't you consider a Bradcot Portico XL. the awning fits into the awning track at the front of the van the same as a conventional awning. the rear is positioned close to the van using a draught pad and pole system. I use this arangement on my Clubman without any problems.

Regards

Sandy

I agree with Sandy about the Portico XL being a good choice. We have one for our Delta Ti. We also have the standard Portico which could do the job as well if you wanted something smaller?

2020 Swift Eccles 650 towed by Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 4.4

"What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!"