Large Beige Screw Covers

Berrie7020

We have a Lunar Clubman SB 2011 we bought it used and have just noticed on wooden shelf at the base of the front windows one of the screws has worn through the wood, I am trying to locate some of the large beige plastic screw covers/bungs that are used in the rest of the caravan but no one seems to sell them.

Any ideas anyone

Google Search "plastic beige screw covers" ???

One example from the list

http://www. ebay. co. uk/itm/50-hinged-plastic-screw-cover-caps-White-Brown-Beige-Black-Grey-NEW-/181186628990

Land Rover is now back towing.

Berrie 7020, I tried to source them as well as I needed just 1 that was missing

but no joy.

I noticed that they used them inside the wardrobe so used one from there

as it cannot be seen.

Good luck

Dave

Dave & Annette .

07 Kia Sorento 2. 5 CRDi XE --- 2012 Lunar Clubman CK

Hi,

I have over the years been plagued by this and came up with the following-

take a piece of the van woodwork ( locker door? ) to your local B&Q, Wilkinsons etc and look at the stick down plastic covering. It comes in all sorts of woodgrain/ colors . But a small roll of the one thats nearest to your locker door -go home and cut out small circles ( bigger than the screw/hole ) and note which way any grain runs place the patch over the hole and rub down ------- job done !

david

P. S. Also usefull for covering "add on " shelves & other D. I. Y. jobs in the van.

Edited by david 1220

Skoda Scout 4x4 pulling a coachman Amara 520/4 at 93%---- when full!

We have a Lunar Clubman SB 2011 we bought it used and have just noticed on wooden shelf at the base of the front windows one of the screws has worn through the wood, I am trying to locate some of the large beige plastic screw covers/bungs that are used in the rest of the caravan but no one seems to sell them.

Any ideas anyone

We had this happening with our 2011 Delta TI a few months ago and had the dealer rectify the problem. I am assuming you are referring to the screws in the front coming up out of the base board. Putting a cap on it will not help as the screw will simply push it off. The covers or bungs a readily available from any dealership and you normally get a couple in a pack or if the dealer is nice to you, give it to you free. I would be concerned regarding the reason why the screw is unscrewing if it is the same issue?