Lunar Quasar 564

Dove657

I took delivery of a new Lunar Quasar 564 in April this year, and I have had it back to the dealer already for the front flyscreen broken, Water coming in the corner at side of toilet on the wall, Centre ariel point won't work,

But the big one is the Side panels bonding has come away, and has to go back to factory for repair.

Has anyone else had these problems with these Faults?

When you say 'front flyscreen' do you mean the flyscreen on a window? They often give trouble and generally repay very careful handling. If you mean the door flyscreen several people have reported issues with them, but as we very rarely actually use it I doubt it will bother us.

I've not heard of any particular leaking in the toilet area, although all brands of van occasionally suffer water slopping out of the Thetford flush water tank if it's filled to the brim.

The aerial issue is probably just a loose connection.

Side panel bonding sounds serious and I haven't heard of another Lunar suffering such a problem.

I've got nothing to do on this hot afternoon

but to settle down and write you a line.

The water in the toilet area was too far up the wall to be the toilet, The aerial was a loose conection to the rear of the socket, and has been repaired, and faulty again.

As for the front blind, the plastic handle came right off it.

Last post I forgot to mention the cabinet doors out of line every time you go Out with the van.

The side panels seem to be getting worse, side panels showing more signes of the bonding coming away.

I also forgot to say, there was another Lunar from the same dealer with the same problem with the sidepanels, and it was sent back to the factory for a 3 week repair, ( is was informed of this by the Dealer)