Heki Automatic Rooflght Problem

I have the electric rooflght in my 2011 van which has this morning decided not to work. The red led light is not lit and the remote is not doing anything.

I checked all fuses and discovered that if I turn the 12v off and back on again the red led starts flashing but then goes out so I guess there is a fault somewhere. The caravan batteries are fully charged and the remote has new batteries - anyone got any ideas?

Try re-syncing the remote control

From the manual:-

The remote control coding is faulty
Teaching the remote control: ➤Interrupt the voltage supply of the roof light. ➤Switch on the voltage again. The lamp flashes for approx. 30 seconds. ➤During this time, point the remote control at the red control lamp of the roof light and press “ ” and “ ” at the same time. The control lamp goes out. The remote control is coded properly.

Sorry that didn't paste properly.

Press the open and close buttons at the same time.

Thanks, tried this but I don't think it is the remote unit at fault. While the red led is flashing I can hear a click or two from the rooflight, then the red led goes out altogether like it has shut down completely.

Most odd - after taking the grills off with a view to getting at the motor I found a fuse so pulled it out and it was fine. Put it back in and the roof opened and also closed again a few hours later.

2 days later and it doesn't want to open again - the red led having gone out.

I take it no one has experienced anything similar with this roof light?