Hello Have Taken The Plunge!

PC6188

Hi everybody just like to say hello and hope that this is the beginning of a good and fruitful relationship as I have been checking out the forums for some time and now feel it's time to take my place in the discussions, and hopefully be of some use to somebody. My wife and I came to this caravan malarky as total novices and I did not even want to do it, but after 2 years and loads of mistakes and fun moments I think we have found something that we will be enjoying till we can do it no more, (or run out of funds ) which ever comes first.

post-69728-0-39627800-1409857261_thumb.jpg

Hi and welcome :) I am sure the mistakes you have made will have been made by most of us on here as well - it's all part of the fun :)

Graeme

BMW X6 M50D + Buccaneer Schooner 2017

Welcome, nice unit :) .

Volvo XC90 D5 AWD, Lunar Ultima 615,Towing at 62%

You have a second chance at life it's called tomorrow!

Thanks for all the positive replies, great to see that I have joined with like minded people. Here's to a great adventure!

Welcome

Emma - on big tip. Make sure you have a couple I trial runs first before you go to Sweden. Also take a pad of paper with you as on your first trip there will bound to be things you forget! Welcome btw