The Spooks Are After Me?

I have an Android mobile and yesterday I switched to WiFi whilst parked outside a well known supermarket. To log in you have to call up a list of nearby WiFi sources and for a few seconds the third source down read 'Police Surveillance' plus a code number. It was only visible for those few seconds and disappeared almost immediately.

A few minutes earlier we'd been passed by an unmarked silver Octavia VRS running blues and twos and going like the clappers.

Definitely spooky

I've got nothing to do on this hot afternoon

but to settle down and write you a line.

It was the fact that it disappeared from the list that spooked me. Almost like it shouldn't have appeared anyway.

I've got nothing to do on this hot afternoon

but to settle down and write you a line.

Might change our Mifi to GCHQ or DSS surveillance lol.

Edited by Pebble

2019 Adria Adora Thames

I read a facebook 'funny' the other day that said if you wanr to spook your neighbours change your wifi router name to 'MI5 Surveilance Van 1' or 'Benefit Fraud Unit 1' depending on your area! LOL

Husband and I then spent an entertaining 20 minutes thinking up all the names we could use to wind up various neighbours ;)

Outfit: 51reg 2. 7 Jeep Grand Cherokee 52reg Mercedes C270 Avanteguard Peugeot 407 2. 7v6 Ford Mondeo 2. 0 Zetec -------> Ace Prestige 25
Us: Me, Husband, 35 kilo German Shepherd RIP Amber (18/6/15)

For a while I had the SID in my router as 'Police surveillance van'. Made the neighbours very edgy about any new cars and vans parking in the area :)

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Mahatma Gandhi