Kampa 2015 Caravan Awnings!

Kampa Max

Earlier than ever, our 2015 Caravan Awning brochure is now available!

Click here to see the brochure.

New AIR and poled lightweight awning models available are available for 2015, as well as an increase in sizes and materials of existing models.

Make sure to watch our newest videos on YouTube with more to follow soon.

We hope you like our new range for 2015.

If you have any questions about the range, please ask them in the following thread;

http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/community/topic/99389-kampa-2015-caravan-awnings/

I will answer them as best I can.

Kind Regards,
Kampa Max

Never mind the brochures, do you have any stock? :)

Every time I go to buy one there's no stock!!!

Depends what you want - we were in Don Amott near Derby a week or two back and they had at least 10 (or more) Kampa Awnings all boxed up and waiting to be bought - sorry I can' be more specific but I think there were some "Air" awnings there. Rather confusing that they appear to have two identical(?) websites . . . .

http://www. donamott. com/

http://www. leisurekingdom. co. uk/

Mike

Never mind the brochures, do you have any stock? :)

Every time I go to buy one there's no stock!!!

Expect stock of a lot of models to be with retailers from the end of September.

If you are looking for the best range of Kampa awnings on display, we recommend you visit one of our awning experts which we are currently in the process of signing up.

I am in Scotland can you give me a list of awning experts yet?

thanks

J

No awning experts signed up for Scotland unfortunately.

We do have some awning dealers from Scotland however and I know that Perthsire Caravans are planning to sell our AIR awnings for 2015.

I advise you have a look on our store locator; http://www. kampa. co. uk/store-locator

Kind Regards,

Kampa Max

are there any roof storm poles available for the air range like the pole awning versions to keep rain build up off the roof pls?

• 2 weeks later...

are there any roof storm poles available for the air range like the pole awning versions to keep rain build up off the roof pls?

Hi Brilock,

The Rally AIR and Ace AIR come with in built spreader bars that help keep rain off the roof.

Make sure that the awning is fully inflated and that the front of the awning, including the middle tube, are pegged down correctly and water should not be able to build up.

The Fiesta AIR has a very sloped roof so nothing is required.

• 1 month later...

My 2013 rally air 390 always get water on the roof but the 260 never does its a shame as they are well built awning

2004 land rover discovery 2 td5 with a 2008 twin wheel compass rallye 636

Oh dear! I clicked on one of Kampa Max's links which took me to a video on erecting the awning and watch it part way through and then had to go out. On my return I found out that once the video I was watching finished in jumped to the next Kampa video and continued to do so for the next 3 1/2 hours.

In effect downloading continued during all this time which raises a concern for us as my monthly allowance is 10GB. Does any one have any idea of the approximately amount of download that I would have used during the 3 1/2 hours? As we live in a rural area not much point in increasing my download capacity due to slow connection.

BTW surely this has happened to others and I think that Kampa perhaps need to updated their website to prevent it happening. Okay for those on unlimited, but not every one is on unlimited. Not very nice if you have logged onto the website with a mobile phone.

• 3 months later...

Earlier than ever, our 2015 Caravan Awning brochure is now available!

Click here to see the brochure.

New AIR and poled lightweight awning models available are available for 2015, as well as an increase in sizes and materials of existing models.

Make sure to watch our newest videos on YouTube with more to follow soon.

We hope you like our new range for 2015.

If you have any questions about the range, please ask them in the following thread;

http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/community/topic/99389-kampa-2015-caravan-awnings/

I will answer them as best I can.

Kind Regards,

Kampa Max

Kampa Max

Reckon there will be any deals on air awnings at the show next week?

Kampa Max

Tempted myself to get one, the order / delivery times are my biggest concern though.

Kampa Max

Maybe :)

Tempted myself to get one, the order / delivery times are my biggest concern though.

Most of our awnings have been in stock since last September. If tempted, I would recommend you order soon as the more popular models will start selling out. The NEC show is a great chance to do this.

Kind Regards,

Kampa Max

Oh dear! I clicked on one of Kampa Max's links which took me to a video on erecting the awning and watch it part way through and then had to go out. On my return I found out that once the video I was watching finished in jumped to the next Kampa video and continued to do so for the next 3 1/2 hours.

In effect downloading continued during all this time which raises a concern for us as my monthly allowance is 10GB. Does any one have any idea of the approximately amount of download that I would have used during the 3 1/2 hours? As we live in a rural area not much point in increasing my download capacity due to slow connection.

BTW surely this has happened to others and I think that Kampa perhaps need to updated their website to prevent it happening. Okay for those on unlimited, but not every one is on unlimited. Not very nice if you have logged onto the website with a mobile phone.

Hadn't seen this message before. The videos are unfortunately not hosted through our site, but rather YouTube. They have an autoplay function on many of their videos and will keep playing through if not unchecked. This is not a function that we have chosen.

Are the pumps in stock yet?

Santa Fe 7 Seater Premium Manual towing Swift Eccles 480 plated to 1500 kg. 

• 2 weeks later...

Kenny. Bought my first air awning today at the show!

Have a look at the ace carefully. The depth of the awning may prevent you at some locations. From memory it's 300cm in depth as opposed to most awnings being 240-250cm deep.

Also check into whether the awning fits the van cleanly, as last thing you want is the awning going halfway across a window.

Look out for extras that they get you on. You will need rear poles and storm straps, so these add on.

Don't forget a carpet for the awning. I can recommend moroccan matting as a choice too.

Hope this helps

I'm sure you will be pleased with it. We've had a Kampa air 260 for 2 years. It's very quick and easy to erect and take down, and has withstood very strong winds and heavy rain

love mine i have the Trigano 390, i havent looked back since !!!!

poles are for fishing :)

If only I could live in a caravan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-69382-0-15231100-1424633195_thumb.jpg

We like ours, we are 6 months in to caravanning,Good luck,I don't think there's many bad ones if you go premium brands. post-69382-0-15231100-1424633195_thumb.jpg

Edited by 6206greg

I have had a Sunncamp Ultima 390 with Annex, for about a year, I am very pleased with it, it stood up to some heavy winds last summer when conventional awnings around us suffered damage.

I have had a Sunncamp Ultima 390 with Annex, for about a year, I am very pleased with it, it stood up to some heavy winds last summer when conventional awnings around us suffered damage.

SunnCamp for us also - been up in all sorts of really rough weather, no problems at all coz the inflatable poles flex well in the high winds plus it's lighter and cheaper than Kampa :)

Edited by maplecottage

Bought a Bradcot Air awning at the show - expensive but the only one that was made from 'proper' awning material and did not need guy ropes. All air awnings looked cool but I just loved this one!

Martin W.

Discovery D3 HSE + Coachman VIP 575/4 2016

www.pennplanning.co.uk

sunncamp 350 rotorde good awning an good price, very easy put up comes with rear poles and storm straps.