Mattress Topper For Caravan

HI

Is there such a thing on the market as a blanket that lavels the cushins out as the bed area is made up from the cushins from the back rests ive seen on the market singal mattress toppers but not double ones or does any body have any ideas how to make the cuchins more lavel so i can sleep better and not wake up with a stiff back every time

i dont want to buy a caravan with a fixed bed

We bought one of these from Dunelm, was £65 for a king size, but it was worth every penny, no more bad backs from uneven cushions.

http://www. dunelm-mill. com/shop/dorma-anti-allergy-mattress-topper-408695#powerReviewDetail

Just remember, ya buy cheap, ya buy twice.

Edited by KimmyandGinge
Hyundai Santa Fe 2. 2 Premium Auto 2010 - Sterling Eccles Moonstone 2005 - Kampa Ace Air 300 2016

Duvalay (I think that's the spelling) do a double mattress topper, my husband has a single one and swears by it. The only other option is to turn the seat cushions over which gives a flatter surface, or it does in our Bailey caravan.

Aldi have some memory foam mattress toppers in on Thursday. £ 35 for double, £40 for kingsize ;)

Edited by Scaramanga

Buying a double to cut in half (of its the type I think it is) as we sometimes use the bed as singles so we don't have to climb over each other in the middle of the night for loo trips. Much cheaper than two singles.

• 3 weeks later...

HI

Is there such a thing on the market as a blanket that lavels the cushins out as the bed area is made up from the cushins from the back rests ive seen on the market singal mattress toppers but not double ones or does any body have any ideas how to make the cuchins more lavel so i can sleep better and not wake up with a stiff back every time

i dont want to buy a caravan with a fixed bed

look on asda website

Duvalay Duvalite - not cheap but very, very comfortable. Buy cheap, pay twice?

2019 Adria Adora Thames

Have had cheap memory foam before don't bother. Duvalay are made with top quality materials and the ones with integrated duvet make it so easy to set up and fold away.

Brilliant

Edited by sunshinetours

Unless you've tried it, you simply won't understand. .....

I've used the same "cheap" memory foam topper on the fixed double bed of our last two motorhomes, and have nothing but praise for them. So much so, that we have another on the bed at home.

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

I've used the same "cheap" memory foam topper on the fixed double bed of our last two motorhomes, and have nothing but praise for them. So much so, that we have another on the bed at home.

Gordon.

Obviously that depends on how comfy original bed is as well! Also how heavy you are :)

Unless you've tried it, you simply won't understand. .....

We've the Duvalay 2. 5cm, with the sheet. It fits our elderly Carlight well, and takes about a minute to set up and put away. The fitted sheet is very good, only needs taking off when it's washed. The whole lot goes in the back of our wardrobe during the day. The cost is small when one considers how much time is spent on it!