Seasonal Pitches

Chris308

We have had our caravan on a seasonal pitch in Scarborough this year and are weighing up our options for next year. We could just stay on this site again as it is a very relaxed site with very friendly staff and residents, most of which are also on seasonal pitches and have been on the site for a number of years.

Before committing, I would like to hear of any recomendations for other sites on the north yorks coast between Bridlington and Whitby. Anyone on a site in this area who would recommend the site?

Thanks

We have had our caravan on a seasonal pitch in Scarborough this year and are weighing up our options for next year. We could just stay on this site again as it is a very relaxed site with very friendly staff and residents, most of which are also on seasonal pitches and have been on the site for a number of years.

Before committing, I would like to hear of any recomendations for other sites on the north yorks coast between Bridlington and Whitby. Anyone on a site in this area who would recommend the site?

Thanks

Not on the coast as such but a very nice site not far from Whitby.

http://www. ladycrossplantation. co. uk

It's a former CC site that has an excellent reputation locally (we live not far away)

Martin. ..........

I agree on Ladycross, its an excellent site and perfect for Whitby and surrounding area

We have stayed at Ladycross a few times over the years and it is a really nice, clean and well run site. My mother-in-law was considering siting her caravan there on a seasonal pitch a couple of years ago. There were some lovely people who had seasonal pitches on the site who encouraged her to carry on with the caravan after my father-in-law died.

Sand LE mere in withernsea nice site . does seasonals & had a shed load of money spent on it .

2012 Static Willerby Severn, Sitting in Hidden Valley Welshpool . B)

Might be worth having a look at Muston Grange in Filey. Not the best kept site, or the cheapest. But very convenient in that it's only a 10 minute walk to the beach or town.

And of course Filey bay is one of the best.