New Unicorn Cadiz 3

Cadiz 3

Big day tomorrow collecting my cadiz 3. Can't wait been waiting all week as dealer could not release it until 1st sept . Power touch. Mover being fitted . 10/30 mon. Pick up time. Going to local caravan site to check it out. For a couple of nights. . Fingers crossed.

Lucky you. Early November we have to wait till. Could of got one for September but we chose later so we get the last of the planned hols out the way in the old van. Plus gives us chance to get the mover and sat dish organised for it.

Let us know how you find the new van.

Not long now! Just a quick sleep! Enjoy!

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

So far so good. Everything as it should be. Finding my way around it. As there is a delay with the owners manual , not been sent out yet . Plenty of space for all the odds & ends. Waste master fits in rear locker ok. Very happy with van so far. Other half loves it will keep you informed Once I get back home. .

We have a Rimini and looked at the Cadiz at the weekend, looks better, especially around the roof, still not right IMO.

BUT the beds are a problem, and would rule it out for us. I thought the Cadiz might have had equal sized beds, but they have made the beds shorter. Er Indoors complains that the smaller bed in the Rimini is a little short, so the Cadiz is defintely out. Kind of defeats the object of having twin beds. Even more bizarre is the bed sizes in the larger twin axle Cordoba are the same? Obviously all the Bailey design team are married to short wives.

We have the same opinion re the bed lengths. 5f 10 is NOT a full length bed and also rules it ou for us. Unfortunately its not just bailey, swift have got same layout issue. Dont know what yo do for next van in the next 18 months, we love the single bed layout but not with beds which are too short, disappointed.

Kev H<p>Ford Transit Custom Campervan closely followed by a Lunar Lexon 640

Swift double bed models are 6ft & 6ft 4.

Lunar Clubman SB beds are 6ft 2.

Reducing the bed sizes on the Cadiz & Cordoba to 5ft 10 & 6ft 3 makes these vans useless to a lot of people.

So despite people getting taller, this particular caravan manufacturer has seen fit to shorten the bed size, this does not make sense. I just hope the other manufacturers don't follow suit.

For the same reason the offcut corner double bed models like the Valencia are no good if both partners are fairly tall.

"A new study shows that the average height of European men has increased by nearly 11cm since the 1870s. Museum human origins expert Prof Chris Stringer explains why height fluctuates over time.

New research has shown that the average height of men across 15 European countries increased by nearly 11cm between the 1870s and 1980.

In Britain, the average height of a 21-year-old man increased from 1. 67m (5ft 5in) in the 1870s to 1. 77m (5ft 10in) in 1971-75."

Quite true with the Valencia bed.

But as we are both under sized its not a problem.

In fact I often wonder why big fat man uses a caravan it must a real pain, I find even the Valencia shower room is tight on space.

I couldn't agree more with nwatson6. We were looking to upgrade from a Rimini 2 to Cordoba 3 but the bed sizes are a real issue for us. A twin axle having such short fixed beds is daft. They have also seen fit to reduce the width of the front seats which will make my favourite reclining position whilst watching TV less comfortable.

Where did they put your motor mover isolation switch?

Car - Range Rover Autobiography and a Range Rover Vogue
Caravan - 2015 Compass Rallye 644 with Isabella Commodore, Isabella Magnum Coal 250 and Isabella Eclipse
Trailer - Sankey Mk3 Widebody

Oh dear' i'am going to have fun finding a new caravan next year I am six ft three and just find my nine year old compass rambler bed big enough if I sleep at a slight angle .

, its look's if we will have to buy a tent to get the leg room I need .

Well after 4days. I,am still buzzing. With my new van. Love it . First review. Good points, locker space. Good. Every thing fits in nicely in under seat lockers . Gas locker. Good size I only use one bottle. So plenty room for. Main cable leveling blocks washing bucket. & sponge . Internal lockers plenty of them other half is happy . Heating great . Shower perfect . Lighting at night fantastic , lights everywhere . Beds very comfortable . Blinds & fly screens are really good . Fly screens are black on main windows looks real classy. Large fridge very handy . Neg points, carpets are very light coloured. Not good for caravan site so they are in spare room till next season. Other half orders . Main cable connection on near side. Ok but not ideal . External access to offside under seat lockers would be handy . Score out off 10. Big ten absoloutley love can't wait to go away again . looks better when out on the site Than sitting in show room . Checked van over with a tooth comb no faults found All seems well put together. I was lucky getting van so quick as It was ordered as dealer demonstrator. Then changed when I said I wanted one for 1st sept . I have down sized from a twin axle. So I had a good clear out when I emptied old van it's surprising what you collect on your travels . Any thing you want to know about new van just ask.

Where did they put your motor mover isolation switch?

isolater switch is fitted on o/s bed box at the bottom corner small black ring sticks through panel I am going to fit a cover over control box to prevent damage from items in locker