Camping El Raco

Can anyone tell me if you can book a pitch at El Raco Benidorm or do you think we would get a pitch without booking in February.

thanks in anticipation Les

Can't pre book but they have a holding area with EHU and you can wait for a suitable pitch but only move pitch once so select with care. Best site on the Costas for my money and will miss it this winter but I'm in south of France enroute to Costa Brava at present and it is gloriously warm and sunny. Enjoy

CARPE DIEM

While we're talking, envious time is fleeing: pluck the day, put no trust in the future.

Can't pre book but they have a holding area with EHU and you can wait for a suitable pitch but only move pitch once so select with care. Best site on the Costas for my money and will miss it this winter but I'm in south of France enroute to Costa Brava at present and it is gloriously warm and sunny. Enjoy

They must have changed there booking policy because we stayed there in Feb 2012 and I pre booked a pitch in August 2011 and paid a 100 euro deposit

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn

2022 Pilote P696GJ for European touring-  2022 Coachman VIP 565 for touring the UK towed by a 2020 Kia Sportage GT line S

By pre book I meant phone up and book a pitch for a stay but I believe that whilst there you can pre book for next stay. Sorry for confusion.

CARPE DIEM

While we're talking, envious time is fleeing: pluck the day, put no trust in the future.

We are at Raco at the moment we booked our pitch before we left in March you pay a €100 deposit and the tariff starts the day after the Spanish holidays you must then pay from that day weather you arrive then or later and I think it must be a reservation for more than 4 months as well.

It is very hot here in Benidorm 34 degrees today

<p>BMW X5