Battery Power

Nuthatch

Hi All

I have just become the owner of a 2007 Lunar Lexon SB, but seem to have a problem with the electrics. My battery is fully charged, but I cannot get any power from it into the caravan. I have checked the connections and they seem fine.

Does anyone have any pointers for me please?

Thanks in anticipation.

Do you have a 3-way switch, caravan-off-car. This must be switched to caravan.

Lunar Zenith Citroen C5 2. 2 HDI Citroen Picasso 1. 6 HDI. , Vauxhall Vectra Design 150 bhp Soon to be, 2014 Sprite Major 4 sr. With ATC.
The Internet has had no effect on my life whatsoever. com

Check the cable running from the battery box. This often has an in line fuse that can either have blown or been dislodged. I managed to dislodge one on a van I owned when I pushed some chairs under the bed box near the battery box.

It is more than likely that there is an in-line fuse in a wire behind the PSU.

I have and have seen other Lunars.

2012 Honda CRV 2 litre towing 2003 Lunar Clubman 475/2

I have a Lunar Zenith 2008, and the control module has gone. I don't know if you have the same controller (touch pad about 4in x 3in. I had it back to the dealer I bought it from and it is they who have decided the touch pad is no good. They have temporarily put some override switches on until the come up with a solution. Apparently this unit is not made anymore.

I am not saying this is your problem but it's worth a thought.

• 4 weeks later...

i have a 1989 lunaclubman ihave some damp in the caravan can you help i got adamp metor and thedamp is in the cuberd all along the front of the caravan thank you

Welcome BB.

This thread is on battery power. It would be better for you to start a new topic within the lunar section to get better exposure for your query. Did it have damp when you bought it? Did you buy very recently? From a dealer?

Damp is the caravanners worst enemy.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

I have a 2008 lunar,and there are two rocker switches under drinks cabinet,one for pump other for lights etc

• 5 weeks later...

Does anyone know the exact location of the inline battery fuse on a LX 2000, 462. the 12 volt system works ok on the charger but no 12 volts in the van from the battery (which is fully charged) this happened suddenly when all the 12 volt lights went off.

You are better starting a new thread John

Alan

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

Does anyone know the exact location of the inline battery fuse on a LX 2000, 462. the 12 volt system works ok on the charger but no 12 volts in the van from the battery (which is fully charged) this happened suddenly when all the 12 volt lights went off.

Thanks EASY T I solved it but you need to remove the battery box as it was hidden underneath and totally inaccessible