Argos Sims

are these suitable for my Huawei unit?

It has a 3 card that came with it and cost me £15 to top up with 3GB. so if they would work a much cheaper option

http://www. argos. co. uk/static/Product/partNumber/1577556. htm

Paul

Vw Passat V6 4 Motion
2009 Compass Corona Club 544

Yes, they are the same. I don't bother topping mine up - works out expensive for 1 month. I just pop a brand new Sim like this in. Used to be able to get them for about £12 on Amazon, but prices have increased substantially in the last year.

The only exception to my "no top up" rule will be when my current one runs out as we are off to Asia later on the year and you can use the "3" sim in Hong Kong just like you do in the UK. You have to have been a PAYG customer for 30 days to use it, so by topping up the old Sim we will qualify!

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

How is this cheaper than buying from Three? BTW don't bother with EE it works fine but customer service and website to monitor usage are a joke.

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

How is this cheaper than buying from Three? BTW don't bother with EE it works fine but customer service and website to monitor usage are a joke.

because its for 3 cards 9 Gb in total the same topping up would cost £45

Paul

Vw Passat V6 4 Motion

get my 3 mobile Sims from ebay 3gb buy 2 always have a spare never had a problem. ;)

Looks like just one card to me, it's just the way it's worded isn't it?

got me wondering now lol.

my apologies you could well be right.

paul

Vw Passat V6 4 Motion

• 4 weeks later...

The Argos thing is for one sim of 3gb on the Three network. It's not cheap but Argos never is. About the cheapest 1gb sims at the moment are from Currys at £7. 99. Keep an eye on them because they are often £5. 99 and on a couple of occasions last winter they were £2. 99.

The Argos thing is for one sim of 3gb on the Three network. It's not cheap but Argos never is. About the cheapest 1gb sims at the moment are from Currys at £7. 99. Keep an eye on them because they are often £5. 99 and on a couple of occasions last winter they were £2. 99.

A few months ago, Argos were doing 6gb, 3 month EE and 3 data SIMs for £14. 99, usually £30. So yes, they do have deals occasionally.

2019 Adria Adora Thames