Roof Vents

craigderby

I've just noticed that one of the handles is broken on our roof vent. Does anyone know the make, as I'm struggling to find anything on the internet that looks the same

Take a measurement and go to a dealer. We did this and found a skylight loo vent with two handles for about £20 new. Unlikely to be manufacturers special and likely to be a standard vent.

Some on eBay!

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

A bit more searching around suggests it's a Heki, although not one they still sell. The mini heki airquad looks like the current equivalent

Scrub that found it. Mini Heki S

My skye light has blown off the roof. I think because the handle was broken there is no way of holding down the lens. I have found a place that sell something similar from Jacksons Leisure Supplies in the wirral. was going to call them tomorrow and see if i can go and view the skye lights to see if there are the same.

When my skylight, I measured the pitch of the 4 screws that held it into the frame. I then went to a dealers and measured the pitch of the skylight available. Was exact and fitted very well.

Hope yours works out the same.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

I've just ordered some handles form the place below. They appear to sell all the bits for the rooflights.

I can see how it had broke. The plastic where it meets the dome bit was brittle, I suppose it gets the brunt of the sun. I've decided to play it save and replace them all.

http://www. leisureshopdirect. com/caravan/ventilation/dometic_heki_rooflights/dometic_mini-heki_s_rooflight_plus_spare_parts. aspx

I'm guessing this'll be what you need

http://www. leisureshopdirect. com/caravan/ventilation/product_48705/dometic_mini-heki_glazing_panel_complete. aspx

Edited by craigderby