Truma Isotherm

marko96

Does anybody have experience of the truma isotherm heating its specified in the new Delta RS and I really like the Alde system I have now on my Delta,I don't fancy going back to blown air system as the last one I had never got the washroom up to temperature.

The one in catterick caravans last weekend still had a towel rail in the bathroom. I thought you only get those with Alde. Couple of things changed which I don't like but others probably will. One is a glass coffin in the roof surrounded by a white shroud. And gloss white cupboard doors.

Terry.

Lunar Delta RS, Ford Explorer. Ford Ranger

Was that a 2015 model with the towel rail?

Just goes to show how different we all are we like the coffin window and the glossy surfaces and all the new LED lights we also like the suede type upholstery that is on the option list but this new heating could be a deal breaker

Was that a 2015 model with the towel rail?

Just goes to show how different we all are we like the coffin window and the glossy surfaces and all the new LED lights we also like the suede type upholstery that is on the option list but this new heating could be a deal breaker

Yes it was the 2015 model, and I said we would all be different

Anybody else have experience of this Isotherm heating system?

Having experienced both the Alde central heating and the old Truma blown-air, I'd rather go back to the old system - it's warmer, consumes less energy, it's lighter and it's cheaper!

I know nothing about Isotherm though.

2015 VW Touareg 3. 0 V6 TDI + 2013 Lunar Clubman ES

Anybody else have experience of this Isotherm heating system?

The Delta still has Alde heating this year, the Truma isotherm heating is new ducting which allows the warm air to be ducted up the seat backs like the Alde heating, Coachman have been using it since 2013 vans.

Terry.

You are correct Terry the 2015 Clubmans and Deltas still have Alde heating I have just ordered my new Delta RS with the optional upholstery and motor mover now we are both looking forward to our new van arriving.