A Long Shot Perhaps... Anyone Out There Got A Compass Omega 484 (2007)

NellyVan

Hi,

To cut a long story short, we've got a lovely Compass Omega 484, 2007 model. She's missing a window panel, just the top-hung panel itself, not the whole window.

Local dealer either needs the code off the window or the total size of the aperture in the side of the van to order us a new part - obviously we don't have the panel anymore so can't get the code and as the rest of the window assembly is intact don't really want to remove it all just to measure the exact size of the aperture in the van side.

It may be a long shot but I wondered if any other owners of a Compass Omega 484 2007 are out there and if so would be kind enough to have a look at the code on the window for me. The panel in question is the rear side window over the fixed bed, the code in question is found in the top left of the window panel when seen from outside and begins ADP6

Could anyone help me here please?

NellyVan

If you quote Elddis part number 06WIN0006 which is for the whole window (size 1000mm by 600mm) then the Retailer should be able to order the necessary part.

David

Many thanks for this - been out in the 'van this weekend so only just seen your post :)