Baileys Latest Discontinuation Of Models

It would appear according to the bailey website that they have suddenly overnight decided to with draw from the range the bailey retreat ranges and the bailey autograph compact models, the Motorhome models were only launched last October I understand it would appear they were not selling very well, was any one else aware of their sudden deletion

the retreats have run for 2 model years now, but weren't that popular due their limited usage

The compact 520 was not a good seller, so has been deleted, same with the approach 750, the 540 still remains, with a revised lounge layout and spec, and is integrated into the Approach range rather than a separate Compact range.

Edited by Caravantech

I heard last month that the retreat was going to be withdrawn for next model year. Oddly enough when I went away 2 weeks ago I saw 4 on the site in the seasonal section. ....more than I'd ever seen since the launch.

I've seen a few retreats on a site that also sells them - Northam Farm in Brean. They were built for a very limited market and if the sums don't add up then it's time to withdraw them. At least Bailey were brave enough to give them a chance.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.