Great British Rally Guide - Your New Guide!

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce our new website www. greatbritishrallyguide. co. uk which is a guide for all rally marshals, scout leaders, event organisers and general caravan and camping people.

The website was started to create a central guide for people organising rallies and events, I as a rally organiser myself have made numerous phone calls to sites to be met with 'no we do not accept rallies' so this guide was created to take this frustration away, we only accept sites onto our website that welcome groups and rallies.

We are also keen to spread the word to Duke of Edinburgh groups, scout groups and all other group event organisers as people that often struggle finding sites that will accept their groups will hopefully find our site very useful. We also have sites that accept festivals, weddings etc.

We have only been going a couple of weeks but we are signing up new sites each day to welcome rallies and in turn increasing the knowledge to sites of what having a rally involves which is opening up more sites to the rallying community.

It would be great if you could check out our facebook page and like it to show to these sites we are spreading the word which will in turn encourage more sites to join our site and be rally friendly. Please visit https://www. facebook. com/greatbritishrallyguide

If you organise a club that you would like to advertise on our site to assist you in gaining more members etc. please email gbrallyguide@hotmail. com (it is free of charge all we ask is you post a link to our website on your website).

Any questions, please just ask, thanks for reading!

Laura

Great British Rally Guide

Interesting concept. ......but many of us don't/won't do Facebook anyway.

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

I'll do facebook at the same time as I get my first tattoo :)

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

I'll do facebook at the same time as I get my first tattoo :)

i will be in same queue!

geoff

Edited by shipbroker

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530