What Size Full And/or Porch Awning On A 2012 Year 545 ?

KeithMcC

Well I am very confused in trying to 'size' what full-size awning I would need on my 2012 VIP 545/4.

The literature says the A-B length is 1038cms.

The web site www. Isabella. net says it is 1040 but to use either a 1025 or a 1050 awning.

However, when I measure ground-to-ground through the channel with cord, I get a size of 1015cms

Am I going crackers? What size is anyone else's 2012 545 and what full-size awnings have fitted?

And when it comes to porch awnings, Is it possible to fit one that doesn't cut across a window or a hatch-access or across the gutter above the door?

We have a 2014 VIP545 which i believe is the same as yours, we were told by Coachman and Isabella to purchase 1050 size, this we have done, we purchased a Isabella Ambassador concept 1050 this fits fine .

Check my pictures out in Gallery .

In answer to your second question, i think this will be difficult . Our porch awning goes over middle of front side locker ( clearing side saloon window ) and over toilet window ( clearing elsan access door ) .

Not ideal i know but works best for us . Isabella /Ventura magnum/marlin, both same dimensions .

Edited by Whatters55

Luckily we are all different