Be Quick, It's On Ebay Right Now....

gooney1971

For those people wary of clicking the link, it's the Ecocamel Orbit showerhead at £34. 99 with free P&P.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

i already clicked on it, but to be honest theres nothing wrong with the shower head that is fitted in my caravan, i am not realy bothered how much water we use, we pay for it in the pitch prices, 2 x 51lt waterhogs help, and spending £34 for a new shower head to save the sites water consumption that i pay for i cant see the point, also it says the water droplets burst more easier but water is water and it gets you wet what ever size the droplets are, but i guess that if you are on a site where there is no ehu then it could be a benefit

phil

I bought one to spin out the miserly 12L of hot water so I could have a longer hot shower, I've got plenty of cold water but I prefer it warm!

how much

do you not read the thread,?? £699. 00p last time i looked :P but i am sure they have reduced the price down to £34. 99p just for you :o

phil

I said be quick, because the last one I bought must of been the only one. .. It was ages before another one came in stock. ... Pleased with my purchase, hope my link helped. Sorry I posted in the wrong category, but thought they might go quick :)

Citroen ds4 2. 0 hdi 163bhp Lunar Venus 500 2012.

You can get these for £29. 99 - adverts in club mags and TV guides etc.

Nissan X-Trail Tekna + Coachman Festival 450

If I spend £35 how do I get a return ? I use service pitches with a water supply i have paid for and a EHU that I have already paid for in advance .

You would need to be metered for water and electric to see any saving then a 5 minute shower of which you only use the water for about 2 minutes for a few weeks a year would take some showers to see any gain ?

Full timing might see a return .

Dave

Edited by CommanderDave

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

I bought an Ecocamel but I am not impressed. My pump delivers x amount of water which is fed through the shower head regardless of make or type. So can not see how it saves water. It does suck in air but shower effect is little improved. Just a fad in my opinion.

I called at Ecocamel at a show and asked to see there big one for a pumped home shower. They only had one to show me in the bottom of a box scratched to hell. They were £80. I have since bought a heavy chrome one for £35.

John

Volvo V70 D3 SE (was Peugeot 4007, SsangYong Korando), Pulling a Lunar Clubman SI 2015. If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.

The one reason I have bought this shower head is because it is supposed to give you a longer shower. Lets face it we only have 8/10 litres of hot water, which isn't much. And I'm only in it around 3 mins, after that it starts to go cold. From the reviews I have read it is supposed to give you a longer more powerful shower but a lot less water. ... We use our shower in the van, I was not thinking of saving the planet just having a longer shower. .. Which hopefully it will help save a bit of water too, which is a good thing to. See these on the new Elddis range on caravan finder tv, which come as standard on the new models. Will let you know how we get on when we go away for a week in Bath from September 6th, have tried it in the house works fine. But not in the van yet, I will be a sado and time it before it starts to go cold. .. ;)

do you not read the thread,?? £699. 00p last time i looked :P but i am sure they have reduced the price down to £34. 99p just for you :o

Wasn't it Oscar Wilde wo said, "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit"? ;)

As for these fancy shower heads; in my experience they require a greater water pressure than the typical caravan pump will deliver. A far beter way to conserve water is not to leave the caravan shower running continuously, but rather to use in short bursts to first soak, then after washing to swill off the soap/shampoo.

Skiman

A far beter way to conserve water is not to leave the caravan shower running continuously, but rather to use in short bursts to first soak, then after washing to swill off the soap/shampoo.
Skiman

I think you've missed what the op and myself were trying to get at, we weren't bothered about saving water, just wanted a longer shower!

I think you've missed what the op and myself were trying to get at, we weren't bothered about saving water, just wanted a longer shower!

Get a bigger water barrel?

Get a bigger water barrel?

I was about to install a bigger hot water tank ( much to the wife's disbelief!) I'd found a 20L calorifier ( as used on boats) but the shower head saved the day and the cupboard space!

Learn to shower how boaters do it.

1. Get wet all over - 20 secs-ish.

2. Turn off water.

3. Lather up.

4. Rinse off - around 2 minutes max.

5. Turn off water.

All in all, less than 3 mins of water use whatever shower head you use.

Tony

Edited by TonyJover

The one reason I have bought this shower head is because it is supposed to give you a longer shower. Lets face it we only have 8/10 litres of hot water, which isn't much. And I'm only in it around 3 mins, after that it starts to go cold. From the reviews I have read it is supposed to give you a longer more powerful shower but a lot less water. ... We use our shower in the van, I was not thinking of saving the planet just having a longer shower. .. Which hopefully it will help save a bit of water too, which is a good thing to. See these on the new Elddis range on caravan finder tv, which come as standard on the new models. Will let you know how we get on when we go away for a week in Bath from September 6th, have tried it in the house works fine. But not in the van yet, I will be a sado and time it before it starts to go cold. .. ;)

If you had 2 aqua rolls you would have twice as much water to have a lot longer shower ? . ........ ohhh. forgot you had 2 until the OH threw the rubbish out . :D Fatal storing things in black bags. :rolleyes:

Dave

Edited by CommanderDave

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

I don't think the barrels are the issue here! it's the hot water tank and it's capacity to store enough hot water for a long shower! hence the reason for the OP post.

At least we get the idea of these shower heads, too much faffing about turning it on and off between soaping. .. And yes CommanderDave, I do remember my lovely wife throwing my spare aquaroll away to the rubbish because it was in a black bin linner. .. Thanks for the reminder. ... Lol ;)

I don't think the barrels are the issue here! it's the hot water tank and it's capacity to store enough hot water for a long shower! hence the reason for the OP post.

+1

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion