Has Anyone Used More Than One Ee 6Gb Card

The 6gb 90 day EE card seems much better value than the 3gb THree card, but EE require you to go through an activation process when you first get the card. I am wondering if they prevent you repeatedly using these 6gb (or now 10gb 90 day cards) as their top up prices are just as expensive as Three and only last 30 days.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I've yet to use the first one I bought months ago when we all rushed to Argos for the offer! Reading your experiences, I'm not looking forward to it.

We're using a "3"card at the moment which will expire in October and then I'm going to top that up and take it to Asia with us on a cruise! Apparently Hong Kong is one of the "Feel at Home" countries where you can use the data and we are there 2 days, so I'll be spending some time catching up with everything I've missed!

Personally, if the EE card is as much of a nuisance as you say, I'd be going back to "3",

Glen.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

I'm on my second one, the first one asked for a pin that was texted to the Huawei mifi, the second just started working when I put it in

I'm on my second one, the first one asked for a pin that was texted to the Huawei mifi, the second just started working when I put it in

That sounds great. Another one ordered.

Mike

By the way - when the ee card is in the Huawei, it asks me for a pin every time I power the mifi unit back on. Since we are on a site with no EHU, I power the mifi off when we know we aren't going to be using it. Entering the PIN each time seems very laborious and there's no way my wife would work out how to do it - without an extended software lesson :D

Does yours keep asking for the PIN?

Thanks

Mike

No it doesn't, there is a raft of settings once you gain access to the mifi admin panel, have a look in there and see if there's anything obvious, I don't use the my ee thing on their website or the app I downloaded - it didn't work.

The first card lasted way longer than the supposed 6gb, I use the net a lot and it went for 6 weeks after the 80% used text message came through. I just kept going till it said no and popped the next one in

Yes - I have given up on the MyEE thing - just downloaded the iphone app one today and that didn't let me in either.

I have set the obvious things in the Huawei interface (like remember password and auto login enabled) but I still get asked for the pin every time. A helpful young chap from EE suggested today that I find a phone that will take that SIM (mine won't) and disable the pin request. Might work

Mike

We started with a "3" card in our Huawei 5332 some months ago and then when it ran out, changed to EE. Popped the EE card in and away we went. Don't recall being asked for any PINs or faffing around :unsure: .

2019 Adria Adora Thames