1990 Abbey 516 Gt, Toilet And Shower Tray Problems.

Hi all, I took my caravan for it's first outing since I owned it this weekend and a few niggles have arisen.

The shower tray was cracked when I got it and I removed it and repaired from the inside using fibreglass matting, but due to the fact the caravan got heavy use because we were the only caravan at a rave weekender event, the tray has failed even more, the crack has doubled in size and has near enough collapsed completely, the bottom has near enough dropped out of it, are there replacement items available for something as old as this?

The other problem is the loo, the push to flush and twist to open mechanism has begun to get very bad, more often than not it gets itself into a position where the top just spins and doesn't actually open the flap, and also you can't flush it because the mechanism won't push down properly like it's supposed to, I have had a look at it today and the flap part on the waste tank is nice and free and turns manually with no problem, so I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced a similar problem and maybe has a fix for this?

Many thanks in advance.