Hello From Sweden

Hi everyone!

Im Johan Persson from Sweden. Im 21 years old and my biggest passion in life is caravans and mobile living. I work for a Caravan rental company and write articles for caravan magazines.

I also have a blog about caravans and mobility at http://www. caravanum. se/. It features mostly updates in the caravan industry and history about old caravan brands. I also make updates about what it is like living full time in a caravan, something I actually do. Since a while back I translate all my blog posts into English, and my ambitons is that people all over the world will be able to enjoy reading it:)

Below is a picture of the caravan that currently serves as my permanent residence. I love this Lifestyle!

20140628_154857.jpg

Welcome and how old is the caravan? I would guess 1970's?

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Welcome to the forum Johan and congratulations on your excellent English. I envy your lifestyle but I'm afraid I'm a little too old to follow such a path. You appear to have a very mature head on such young shoulders and I wish you we'll in your project.

Thanks a lot for the comments! The Caravan I live in is from 1980. Its not mine, it belongs to the rental company. I have my own Knaus Südwind Exclusive 500 EU from 2011. I bought it in march at an auction with the aim to sell it with profit. It is to be my first step in becoming a caravan trader. However trying to sell a caravan worth around 12 000 Pounds is not easy since people often need a loan for such an investment. The caravan is parked at a company which is helping me try to sell it.

Here is my own caravan. ..

20140305_113009.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for the comments! The Caravan I live in is from 1980. Its not mine, it belongs to the rental company. I have my own Knaus Südwind Exclusive 500 EU from 2011. I bought it in march at an auction with the aim to sell it with profit. It is to be my first step in becoming a caravan trader. However trying to sell a caravan worth around 12 000 Pounds is not easy since people often need a loan for such an investment. The caravan is parked at a company which is helping me try to sell it.

Here is my own caravan. ..

20140305_113009.jpg

And where did you learn to write such excellent English?