A C S I

Anyone know when the ACSI cards are available for 2015?

The books for subscription customers usually arrive just before Christmas. I've just checked their site and there's a subscription offer for 9. 95 for the 2015 books, which they say will be available late December. That's an excellent deal, given the Stg/Euro rate at the moment too!

See here http://webshop. acsi. EU/en/campingcard-acsi. html

Edited by Glen and Les

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Thank you we have ordered the 2015 book & also become members, having a quick look on the web site is there a way of finding sites open for 12 months? Without looking though all the camp sites.

Keep an eye on this website http://www. acsi-camping-card-vicarious-books. co. uk/ they are UK distributors for the ACSI books and they usually despatch their own orders before the ones ordered via Holland.

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

Thank you we have ordered the 2015 book & also become members, having a quick look on the web site is there a way of finding sites open for 12 months? Without looking though all the camp sites.

On the left of the Campingcard website you can search sites by holiday period. I guess if you put in 1st January to 31st December then this will give you the sites open all year. You can also drill down by country, region etc.

My order comes from Holland every year and last year it arrived before Christmas.

Glen and Les - unfortunately the ACSI search doesn't work like that. You need to input just two days, not far apart in the particular month you want to find sites open, otherwise the search will find any and every site which is open between the dates you input - and all sites will be open sometime between the 1st January and 31st December.

For instance if you were searching for sites open in December then just input (for example) 1st December in one box and 2nd December in the other. If January was important then check 2nd January in one box and 3rd in another. That will find all the sites open for just that one day, and then you can look through them to make sure they are open all year. Occasionally 'winter sports' sites have periods in the winter that they exclude, so beware of them too.

Thanks everyone we have ordered a card & the book lets hope it arrives before December 20th as we are off then!

Glen and Les - unfortunately the ACSI search doesn't work like that. You need to input just two days, not far apart in the particular month you want to find sites open, otherwise the search will find any and every site which is open between the dates you input - and all sites will be open sometime between the 1st January and 31st December.

For instance if you were searching for sites open in December then just input (for example) 1st December in one box and 2nd December in the other. If January was important then check 2nd January in one box and 3rd in another. That will find all the sites open for just that one day, and then you can look through them to make sure they are open all year. Occasionally 'winter sports' sites have periods in the winter that they exclude, so beware of them too.

Thanks for this Val. I usually make poor assumptions and should have learned by now never to assume!

Thanks everyone we have ordered a card & the book lets hope it arrives before December 20th as we are off then!

That's a tight call. Is there anyone "at home" who could post on to you if they've not arrived? Not sure how long you'll be away, but maybe if you took your email receipt, some sites would honour the discounted rate.

I have had ACSI send the book direct to a campsite in Spain 2 years ago and it arrived before Christmas without problems. It was only necessary to give them the address in Spain. This was required because I had left England a couple of months before.