Caravan Essentials

Assuming aquaroll/waste container are a given Clare?

A good torch is handy. Basic cleaning materials, including dustpan&brush. A few empty plastic bottles are useful for loading your cassette toilet flusher, as well as pink and green chemical toilet fluids.

the list goes on and on. the more gadgets the better, i love looking and buying new things

phil

This season we purchased a 2 ring electric hob, we always have extension leads with us abd with the hob we can cook outside when the weather is dry keeping moisture out of the caravan but we pay for electric hook up so it saves gas

http://www. ebay. co. uk/itm/LOVELY-Gourmet-by-Sensiohome-Twin-Boiling-2-Ring-Electric-Hob-/331293047404?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Kitchen_Ovens_Hobs_Cookers&hash=item4d229aba6c

Oh and dont forget the bottle / can opener

Cleaning the House while the kids are at home is like clearing snow with it still snowing

VW Touareg + Bailey Verona = Happy Family :)

A few empty plastic bottles are useful for loading your cassette toilet flusher.

We use a plastic watering can!

Ford Mondeo Estate Titaniuim TDCi mk4 (16v 140 BHP) (2008)

Towing Elddis Odyssey 544 (2008) Truma mover S towing at 98%

My web site caravanlife. updated 28/5/2017

Sun loungers and sun tan cream for our glorious weather. (fingers crossed).

2014 SsangYong Rexton W towing a 2017 Sprite Major 4EB. (After June 9th).

you need to get a few sheets of A4 paper to list all the essentials, and when you think you have them all listed then start again ;) we sat down today and listed everything that we have bought for our caravan and its like setting up a new home the list is never ending :o:lol:

phil

We leave most stuff in the caravan 24/7 this weekend we went away for the first time since easter. I did the food shop and thought I had everything until it came to tea time. .. Id forgotten the cooking oil spray for the Cadac but we made do but then the kids realised that there was no tomato ketchup . Not too bad though considering everything else that we took with us the kids want to be grateful we didnt forget them really.

You will I am sure keep adding to your home on wheels over a period of time and keep on adding even when you think you have everything you could need theres always something

Cleaning the House while the kids are at home is like clearing snow with it still snowing

VW Touareg + Bailey Verona = Happy Family :)

WD40 :)

for if it won't move and it should. ...

Duct tape for if it moves and it shouldn't. ...

Lunar Solaris 1 Limited Edition 2007 Hopefully Behind A

BMW 520D MSport Touring. ...

***** Jack of all Trades. ... Master of None *****

Definitely an insulated coffee/tea pot! Amazon do about £8. Keeps tea and coffee fresh and hot for hours. Just a thought, oh! and a CO monitor!

Edited by Speleccy

An airer to dry your towels on, they won't dry very well in the van and after a few days start to get a bit pongy.