Vuelta A España Today

lute

All you cycling enthusiasts who are in the Cadiz area today may like to know that the vuelta de españa is passing through the region from Algerciras to San Fernando today and will be passing by Conil (if your caravaning at conil, ie La Rosaleda etc.)

I beleive the race starts at about 12 and finishes around 5. 30, CET.

And it will be passing infront of my house at about the time the Belgian GP starts. Question is do I sit in the front garden with my sun hat and a beer or infront of the tele.

Probable record the GP and watch the cycling, Such a hard life, decisions, decisions.

Edited by lute

Knaus sudwind 500 TL C4 grand Picasso 2. 0 hdi 138 EGS Exclusive

Having just watched the bike race pass bye, 3 things come to mind as I type

1 as a big blue police humvee led the circus, I heard my wife say" I'll bet that would tow the caravan nicely

2 After watching dozens of police on M/bikes and in 4x4's lead the racers, another remark from the misses, "it would be a good day to rob a bank "

and Nº 3 I don't think this is much of a spectator sport

Don't tell me what happened. I've got it recorded for later. 3 wks of watching the Spanish countryside without the Spanish heat! Bliss :rolleyes:

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Your spot on about the heat,

it was fierce while I waited for the racers to appear, and I watched the jerez stage from my armchair yesterday. It's just a pity I didn't have a union flag, I couldn't tell you who was where wispman, they went past so fast and the wind as they past,blew my hat off, honest.

All you cycling enthusiasts who are in the Cadiz area today may like to know that the vuelta de españa is passing through the region from Algerciras to San Fernando today and will be passing by Conil (if your caravaning at conil, ie La Rosaleda etc.)

I beleive the race starts at about 12 and finishes around 5. 30, CET.

And it will be passing infront of my house at about the time the Belgian GP starts. Question is do I sit in the front garden with my sun hat and a beer or infront of the tele.

Probable record the GP and watch the cycling, Such a hard life, decisions, decisions.

What a decision to have to make! I am not sure that I know what I would do.

Alan