Brittany Ferries Club Voyage

For the information of those considering joining Brittany Ferries Club Voyage - Spain

I've just booked Brittany Ferries Portsmouth to Santander and return, sailing 25 Jan and returning 30 March.

I joined the Club Voyage at a first year cost of £270 (joint membership). This brought the total fare down to £859 (car, caravan, 2 adults, 2 dogs in kennels and outside 4 berth cabin with tv in both directions).

The fare before the Club discount had been £1054 so the saving is £195 - add to this the breakfast offer of £7. 50 per person per crossing and the total I've saved by joining the club comes to £225.

Not quite covering the cost of joining the Club but in subsequent years the annual fee is only £110 so the saving will be greater plus any further booking during the year are also discounted

I probably made a mistake in taking out a joint membership as my wife is never likely to travel when I'm not there. That was an extra £60 which if I hadn't paid it would have meant that I was 'in profit' straightaway! (I'm going to ring and see if I can cancel the joint membership and revert to a single)

Im sure i paid nowhere near that when i joined last year???? But then again it was for France so somewhat cheaper. If you use regularly or even once a year you save :)

Edited by Scaramanga

SIL joined a couple of years ago and saves a lot on sailings. Well worth it.

http://www. brittany-ferries. co. uk/club-voyage-travel-club

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

I joined last week before I went to book for next summer £130 for single membership. Got all the way through but got a custard pie when choosing the cabins saying it was not possible to book yet. Does anyone know when you can book for next summer/

Edited by Lee21

I joined last week before I went to book for next summer £130 for single membership. Got all the way through but got a custard pie when choosing the cabins saying it was not possible to book yet. Does anyone know when you can book for next summer/

Bookings until October next year are available now and have been for a couple of weeks.

I booked for July next year on the 5th August, I have just tested the site and working OK for an October booking.

I would suggest trying again.

Im sure i paid nowhere near that when i joined last year???? But then again it was for France so somewhat cheaper. If you use regularly or even once a year you save :)

Had I joined for France it would have been £160 for a similar membership

Bookings until October next year are available now and have been for a couple of weeks.

I booked for July next year on the 5th August, I have just tested the site and working OK for an October booking.

I would suggest trying again.

I will give it another go, if that does not work I think I will give them a call on Monday my internet connection from the Ship is a bit sporadic maybe that has something to do with it. Thanks for letting me know