Towing Advice

patsybabe

hi,i am a new member to this site and my mame is tony (hallo every body) i have a fleetwood garland 20ft 1100kg caravan my tow car is a citreon picasso 18cc petrol,2001,1300 kg i would appreciate any bodys views as regards to this combination . regards tony

:welcome:

Your car will have marked in the specification the max towing weight. This needs to be greater than 1100kgs.

I assume car is 1800cc not 18cc! Otherwise seems fine and within recommended guidelines.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

It'll be fine!

Just make sure the nose weight is right.

80kgs max for my 1. 6 Picasso, I would think yours would be the same, but check the specification.

Bailey Orion News & Information - 

thank you wispman and wunny for your prompt replys . I have done caravaning a few years ago with a 15foot caravan and higher powered car,So i will now put tow bar on and get caravaning, thanks again tony

Enjoy what you have, you will see allsorts of outfit combinations and be tempted, but at the end of the day its what you do, not what you do it in that makes the difference.

We had a Picasso before the passat, we went from Newcastle to Cornwall several times. As previously stated check your nose weight and enjoy.

2014 VW Passat 2. 0TDI pulling a 2009 Bailey Ranger GT60 460/4.

Life is good when away caravanning