Drain Down Valve Location

Bandyleggedtart

Hi, does anyone else have a problem with the location of the drain down value on a Bailey Valencia, it drives my husband and I mad that we cannot locate it from the outside locker and have to remove covers and cushions from seating area every time we turn it on and off. .....Has anybody found a better way of locating this, we have looked at moving it but not sure how the warranty would hold up . Any help please. ..................... :(

I appreciate the annoyance this causes. I have no suggestions I`m afraid.

No consolation to you but Bailey put an access flap inside on the S2.

Bob

Mercedes Benz E220 AMG Line Auto Estate and Bailey S4 Unicorn Cadiz

Your the first ive heard having a issue with this? You can access it from the door below the seat but i take it thats no help?

Edited by Scaramanga

I believe OP is fully aware of where it is and is simply bemoaning the fact that the cushions and seats have to be raised to access it. I find it a pain on our Peg too.

Tony

I believe OP is fully aware of where it is and is simply bemoaning the fact that the cushions and seats have to be raised to access it. I find it a pain on our Peg too.

Tony

I edited just as you were replying :)

It's a pain on the Coachman too!

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

I know roughly where it is under the seat and just ease the cushion up,

slide my arm in and flick it up. Just practice.

I know roughly where it is under the seat and just ease the cushion up,

slide my arm in and flick it up. Just practice.

+1

Incidentally Banded Legged Tart strikes me as not the most complimentary username.

Who chose it you or your hubby?

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

I moved mine so that I can reach it from the outside. ..

Got cheesed off with leaving mud and wet marks in the van when setting up or finishing up in winter. ...

Also moved the pump, which is in a stupid position as it blocks the whole of that locker. ..

Can post pictures if you would like. ...

Caravan went back to Bailey recently for leaky locker - nothing mentioned. .. Nor any of the other mods that I have made - although they had obviously had a good loook around - maybe pick up some tips :)

Edited by wiz2003

Bailey Unicorn Valencia v1 with MAX Upgrade + POWR HD mover with roller upgrade + ALDE 3010-246 + Al-Ko ATC Display
Seat Ateca 190PS TDI 4WD