Good News.....hooray

F185

Just received my September issue of the CC magazine and the good news is that Buffoon Shane Barrett has written his last post, reading between the lines of his final goodbye it sound as tho he was pushed. ... Maybe the CC do listen to what people say

Compass Corona (Magnum) 524 (2003) -----------VW Passat Alltrack 170 BHP DSG

Compared to the boring reviews of vans and tow cars, Shane's piece was a shining light in the gloomy atmosphere of the magazine.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Like others I never bothered to read it.

Kia Sorrento towing a Coachman VIP 575/4

Our blog: jennyandjohngocaravanning. wordpress. com

Compared to the boring reviews of vans and tow cars, Shane's piece was a shining light in the gloomy atmosphere of the magazine.

Quite.

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

I didn't read it either although I did try a couple of times and then I didn't get far before I found it too boring to carry on.

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

Who . ......?????

Mine : Land Rover Defender 90, big, black and shiney.
Polly's : Land Rover Discovery Sport, HSE in Scotia Grey . .......
Towing : A 2011 Coachman Pastiche 545, on the driveway . ....... and now a CT Ninja, too.

I didn't read it either although I did try a couple of times and then I didn't get far before I found it too boring to carry on.

was that just Shane's bit or the whole magazine. I'd rather they knocked £10 a year off the subs and dispensed with the magazine altogether.

2018 S-Max Titanium 2. 0 Tdci (177. 54bhp,180ps,132kw) Powershift + 2015 Unicorn III Cadz, Ventura Marlin porch awning

I don't mind the magazine its just Shanes bit I couldn't get on with, I also take the reviews with a pinch of salt

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

I don't mind the magazine its just Shanes bit I couldn't get on with, I also take the reviews with a pinch of salt

I totally agree the review of the Bailey Pursuit in last months offering said the kitchen has the wow factor. I have seen one in the flesh and it certainly nothing special. However I am with others on this and that his articles were absolute unadulterated drivel.

Sandy

Edited by sandy

Great news. Tried reading his drivel a couple of times but gave up .

Bailey Olympus s11.

Towed by a Man City fanatic and his long suffering wife.